- 720p resolution for HD recording of all events on the road
- External facing camera has a 150 degree recording angle to capture all of the events in wide screen
- Fitted with two cameras – one to record the road ahead and another to record events through your rear windscreen
- Two inch screen allows you to play back recordings without needing extra equipment
- Can record on class 10 microSD cards, up to 32GB in capacity (not included)
- A built-in G-sensor to record sudden course changes or impacts and save any event onto the memory card
- Built-in GPS to keep an accurate record of your position and route taken
- Night time events can be recorded if there is sufficient artificial light present from the car and street lighting
- Built-in battery to allow recording to continue for several minutes after the engine cuts out
- 30 frames per second recording rate at 720p resolution
- Screen blackout during recording to help prevent distractions while driving
- Parking mode which starts recording when the vibrating sensor is activated
Records reliable and accurate footage
The NextBase Duo is fitted with two cameras to record events both inside the vehicle and in front of the vehicle in 720p HD quality, to help reduce insurance quotes and for proof when making a claim after an accident. With sufficient lighting, the dash cam can even capture events at night, thanks to the WDR image processer installed. The built-in G-sensor will allow the dash cam to record any impacts or sudden course changes so that footage of any accidents are protected on the memory card, while the built-in GPS allows for the vehicle’s exact position and route to be recorded. A date and time stamp is also included on the recording to prevent any dispute.
Protects your important recordings
The dash cam records directly onto a class 10 microSD card, up to 32GB, which is installed into the slot on the unit (memory card not supplied) to record up to four and a half hours of footage. When the memory card becomes full, an auto loop function will allow the dash cam to begin recording over the existing video files in chronological order. Once the memory card is installed, the dash cam can be suction mounted directly onto the windscreen and is powered with a built-in battery or in-car power supply. Once the engine is running, the camera will automatically start recording so that any event is captured and recorded.