• Two channels allowing you to control two tracks, loops or samples at a time
• USB MIDI output allowing you to manipulate software with physical controls
• Supports most MIDI-capable DJ software
• Perform with files from your device
• Compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, PC and Mac
• Virtual DJ LE Lite software included
• Works seamlessly with video-mixing appsChannels and Controls
The iDJ Live II is a two channel DJ controller allowing you to control two tracks, loops or samples at the same time. There are two large multifunction jog wheels giving you on-hands integration with your mix. The deck has been optimised to include an array of on-board controls for, playback, pitch, track selection and EQ levels.
What can I connect to my iDJ Live II?
The iDJ Live II features a USB MIDI connection allowing it to be used as a MIDI controller. Being USB powered, the iDJ Live II can run straight from your device so that you do not need to worry about losing portability or power. The iDJ Live II features a headphone/splitter cable allowing you to monitor your mix and split stereo outputs on your device.
Compatibility and Software
The iDJ Live II comes prepared with Algoriddim's djay LE for Mac app and can also be used with a majority of MIDI compatible DJ software. There is support for a wide range of devices and operating systems, including Windows, Mac and iOS devices that support iOS 6 or greater. The iDJ Live II multiplatform use allows it to function with a multitude of applications and software.