(Used) NZXT H440 New 2015 Special Edition Mid-Tower Case
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B47RC
• This case can accommodate ATX, Mini-ITX, MicroATX (M-ATX) motherboards
• There are five tool-free 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch combination drive bays, one combo bay and two 2.5-inch trays on top of the shroud
• Two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one microphone port and one headphone port are located at the top of the case
• Four fans pre-installed and up three other possible fan locations, giving you fantastic cooling potential
• Water cooling ready – able to accommodate a radiator up to 380mm at the top, 380mm at the front and 140mm at the rear
• Seven case expansion slots give you more than enough space for a wide variety of extra components that you may decide to add
• Cut outs, holes with grommets and a PSU shroud/cover help to keep your build looking tidy
• Manufacturer part number: CA-H442W-TH
• Drive bays can be removed to improve airflow and for installing long graphics cards
• Green LED backlit logo, with green LED under lighting and white I/O light providing a great visual effect
• Filters at the front and bottom rear help to keep dust out
• 5mm thick sound dampening material is included in the side, front and top panels to reduce the overall ambient noise produced
• Tinted black window lets you show off your components
• The 10-port fan hub gives you a central place to connect all your fans, keeping your case looking clutter-freeWould this be the right case for me?
NZXT’s H440 Special Edition has been designed to offer you a gaming case that looks sleek and produces little noise. It features the iconic three-headed snake logo, a green illuminated LED power button and sound dampened panels. The tinted window on the side of the case lets you view the insides of your case, and you’ll be able to easily create a clean looking space inside with the effortless cable management capabilities. To further this, a power supply (PSU) shroud/cover gives you space to hide any trailing cables you may have. Accompanying the iconic green logo there is a green backlit LED logo and under lighting. You can also find the NZXT signature I/O white LED at the back – all of these LEDs can be controlled via the on/off switch which is also located at the rear.
There are a total of five tool-free 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch combination trays, a combo bay and two 2.5-inch trays on top of the PSU shroud. In addition, five of the combination trays can each have disks mounted on both sides for either a 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch drive or two 3.5-inch drives – for a grand total of 11 3.5-inch drives or eight 2.5-inch drives.
What is the cooling potential like with this case?
There is fantastic cooling potential with seven possible fan mounting points across the case. Three FN V2 120mm fans have been pre-installed at the front, with another 140mm fan at the back. You can control and connect all of these fans to the integrated 10-port fan hub, reducing the amount of wires you can see running to your motherboard from the window.
This case is water cooling ready, as you can fit up to a 360mm radiator in the front and top of the case, as well as a radiator up to 140mm in size at the back. This gives you comprehensive water cooling performance in a sleek, minimalist package.
What connections are provided?
For ease of connectivity, the case is equipped two USB 3.0 ports, two USB ports, a microphone port and a headphone port. So you can quickly connect external devices, such as USB drives or headphones, to your system.
|Manufacturer part number||CA-H442W-TH|
|Motherboard compatibility||ATX, Mini-ITX, MicroATX (M-ATX)|
|Windowed side panel?||Yes|
|Colour||Black with green LEDs|
|Bays and expansion|
|3.5-inch internal||6 x combination 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch bays|
|2.5-inch||See above and 2 x 2.5-inch bays (on top of shroud)|
|Maximum GPU length supported||428 mm (without HDD cage), 294 mm (with HDD cage)|
|Maximum CPU cooler height supported||180 mm|
|Maximum PSU length supported||240 mm|
|Front fan mounts||2 x 140 mm / 3 x 120 mm (3 x FN V2 120 mm fans pre-installed)|
|Rear fan mounts||1 x 140 mm/120 mm (1 x FN V2 140 mm fan pre-installed)|
|Top fan mounts||2 x 140 mm / 3 x 120 mm|
|Bottom fan mounts||N/A|
|Side fan mounts||N/A|
|Water cooling||1 x 120 mm / 140mm / 240 mm / 280 mm / 380 mm radiator (top)|
|1 x 120 mm / 140mm / 240 mm / 280 mm / 380 mm radiator (front)|
|1 x 140 mm/120 mm radiator (rear)|
|USB 3.0||2 x USB 3.0 (top)|
|USB 2.0||2 x USB 2.0 (top)|
|Audio||1 x headphone port, 1 x microphone port (top)|
|Other||1 x LED on/off switch (rear)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||220 mm x 480 mm x 513 mm|
|Material||SEEC steel and ABS plastic|
|54 x motherboard screws|
|9 x motherboard standoffs (8 x pre-installed)|
|32 x M3 screws (for 2.5-inch drive)|
|4 x power supply (PSU) screws|
|9 x 6-32 thumb screws (for 2.5-inch drive bays and expansion slots, all pre-installed)|
|18 x non-removable thumb screws (for side panel and 3.5-inch drive bays, all pre-installed)|
|20 x short fan screws (16 x pre-installed)|
|1 x motherboard positioning standoff (pre-installed)|
|1 x standoff wrench|
|20 x cable ties|