(Used) NZXT H440 New 2015 White & Blue Mid-Tower Case
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B48RC
About this product
- This case can accommodate ATX, Mini-ITX, MicroATX (M-ATX) motherboards
- There are five tool-free 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch combination drive bays, one combo bay and two 2.5-inch trays on top of the shroud
- Two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one microphone port and one headphone port is located at the top of the case
• This case can accommodate ATX, Mini-ITX, MicroATX (M-ATX) motherboards
• There are five tool-free 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch combination drive bays, one combo bay and two 2.5-inch trays on top of the shroud
• Two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one microphone port and one headphone port is located at the top of the case
• Four fans pre-installed and up three other possible fan locations, giving you fantastic cooling potential
• Water cooling ready – able to accommodate a radiator up to 380mm at the top, 380mm at the front and 140mm at the rear
• Seven case expansion slots give you more than enough space for a wide variety of extra components that you may decide to add
• Cut outs and a PSU shroud/cover help to keep your build looking tidy
• Manufacturer part number: CA-H442W-W1
• Drive bays can be removed to improve airflow and for installing long graphics cards
• The white LED backlit logo and I/O light provides a sleek visual effect
• Filters at the front and bottom rear help to keep dust out
• 5mm thick sound dampening material is included in the side, front and top panels to reduce the overall ambient noise produced
• Tinted black window lets you show off your components
• The 8-port PWM fan hub gives you a central place to connect and control your fansWould this be the right case for me?
This NZXT H440 has an ODD (optical disk drive) free steel panel, full-view tinted window and sound dampening panels, to provide you with a seamless and quiet case. The window on the side lets you reveal the interior of your case and various cable management features keep your build looking clean. Additionally, a power supply (PSU) shroud/cover gives you space for hiding cables. On the cover there is a white LED logo and at the rear of the case is a white I/O light, with both being controlled via the on/off switch also located at the rear.
There are a total of five tool-free 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch combination trays, a combo bay at the bottom of the case and two 2.5-inch trays on top of the PSU shroud. In addition, five of the combination trays can each have disks mounted on both sides for either a 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch drive or two 3.5-inch drives – for a grand total of 11 3.5-inch drives or eight 2.5-inch drives.
What is the cooling potential like with this case?
There is fantastic cooling potential with seven possible fan mounting points across the case. Three FN V2 120mm fans have been pre-installed at the front, with another 140mm fan at the back. You can control and connect all of these fans to the integrated 8-port PWM fan hub, to easily set them all for performance or silence.
This case is water cooling ready, as you can fit up to a 360mm radiator in the front and top of the case, as well as a radiator up to 140mm in size at the back. This gives you comprehensive water cooling performance in a sleek, minimalist package.
What connections are provided?
For ease of connectivity, the case is equipped two USB 3.0 ports, two USB ports, a microphone port and a headphone port. So you can quickly connect external devices, such as USB drives or headphones, to your system.
|Manufacturer part number||CA-H442W-W1|
|Motherboard compatibility||ATX, Mini-ITX, MicroATX (M-ATX)|
|Windowed side panel?||Yes|
|Bays and expansion|
|3.5-inch internal||6 x combination 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch bays|
|2.5-inch||See above and 2 x 2.5-inch bays (on top of shroud)|
|Maximum GPU length supported||428 mm (without HDD cage), 294 mm (with HDD cage)|
|Maximum CPU cooler height supported||180 mm|
|Maximum PSU length supported||240 mm|
|Front fan mounts||2 x 140 mm / 3 x 120 mm (3 x FN V2 120 mm fans pre-installed)|
|Rear fan mounts||1 x 140 mm/120 mm (1 x FN V2 140 mm fan pre-installed)|
|Top fan mounts||2 x 140 mm / 3 x 120 mm|
|Bottom fan mounts||N/A|
|Side fan mounts||N/A|
|Water cooling||1 x 120 mm / 140mm / 240 mm / 280 mm / 380 mm radiator (top)|
|1 x 120 mm / 140mm / 240 mm / 280 mm / 380 mm radiator (front)|
|1 x 140 mm/120 mm radiator (rear)|
|USB 3.0||2 x USB 3.0 (top)|
|USB 2.0||2 x USB 2.0 (top)|
|Audio||1 x headphone port, 1 x microphone port (top)|
|Other||1 x LED on/off switch (rear)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||220 mm x 480 mm x 513 mm|
|Material||SEEC steel and ABS plastic|
|54 x motherboard screws|
|9 x motherboard standoffs (8 x pre-installed)|
|32 x M3 screws (for 2.5-inch drive)|
|4 x power supply (PSU) screws|
|9 x 6-32 thumb screws (for 2.5-inch drive bays and expansion slots, all pre-installed)|
|18 x non-removable thumb screws (for side panel and 3.5-inch drive bays, all pre-installed)|
|20 x short fan screws (16 x pre-installed)|
|1 x motherboard positioning standoff (pre-installed)|
|1 x standoff wrench|
|20 x cable ties|