• Can accommodate E-ATX, ATX and MicroATX (mATX) motherboards
• Tool-free drive installation, with five 5.25-inch and seven tool-free 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch combination drive bays
• One USB 3.0 port, one USB 2.0 port, one eSATA port, five fan controls, one microphone port and one headphone port is located at the top of the case
• Seven fan locations provide you with superb cooling potential, with four fans already installed
• Water cooling ready – able to accommodate up to a 240mm radiator at the top of the case
• Seven case expansion slots give you more than enough space for a wide variety of extra components that you may decide to add
• Four holes with grommets, a plethora of cable management points and large spacing behind the motherboard lets you build a very clean looking build
• Manufacturer part number: PHAN-001WT
• The two combo drive bay cage can be removed to help improve the overall airflow around the case
• Included is one blue LED fan to provide a stimulating visual effect
• Fan/vent filters and mesh is used at the top, bottom and front of the case to keep dust intake to a minimumWould this be the right case for me?
If you are looking for a case that will be able to accommodate almost anything that you throw at it, then this Phantom case may be the one for you. It can support a range of heatsinks, graphics cards, E-ATX motherboards and has excellent possibilities for cable management – enabling enthusiasts to install a large variety of modern, high-performance components. Four rubber grommets help to dampen vibration when the system is in operation and allows for clean cable management. In addition, there is large spacing behind the motherboard and a vast amount of cable management points, so you can easily attain a meticulous cable managed system.
The tool-free clamping mechanism for the five external 5.25-inch bays makes installing optical disk drives (ODD) or other 5.25-inch devices, such as fan controllers, easy and quick. There is plenty of space for hard drives or solid state drives (SSDs) too, with seven tool-free 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch drive combo bays located at the bottom corner of the case, although 2.5-inch devices will need to be screwed in. Two of the combo bays make up one drive cage and this can be removed, which would improve the overall airflow of the case.
What is the cooling potential like with this case?
This case has a superb amount of cooling potential, with a total of seven possible fan mounting locations at the front, rear, top and side of the case. Pre-installed is one rear fan, one LED fan at the top and two fans installed on the side panel of the case, leaving you with the ability to install three other possible fans for the front, top and side panel. Fine mesh is found on the front, top and both side panels to help keep dust out, and removable fan/vent filters can be found on the top, side and bottom PSU vent. This full tower is water cooling ready, up to a 240mm radiator can be installed at the top of the case and there are four water cooling cut outs for any custom tubing.
What connections are provided?
The top of the case has one USB 3.0 port, one USB 2.0 port, one eSATA port, five fan controllers, one microphone port and one headphone port, allowing you to connect and easily access files from portable USB drives, headsets and other USB devices. The integrated fan controller is able to support up to 20W on each of its five channels, providing you with the ability to connect a vast majority of high end fans. LEDs beside each of the fan sliders indicate whether or not a fan has been connected to the controller and which channel it has been connected to.