(Used) Optoma NuForce BTR100 Bluetooth Adapter
• Wirelessly stream music through Bluetooth to your home stereo system
• Uses Bluetooth (available on almost every mobile device) to send music
• Connect to any speaker or stereo system using a 3.5mm auxiliary cable or optical connection, making it compatible with a number of different devices
• Has a wireless range of up to 10 metres, so you can stream your music from a good distance away
• AAC and aptX codecs provide you with CD quality sound from any mobile device, whether that is Apple, Android or WindowsWhat does this Bluetooth adapter do?
The Optoma NuForce BTR100 Bluetooth Adapter allows you to play music wirelessly on non-Bluetooth speakers. This could be your Hi-Fi or home stereo system. Wirelessly stream your music to your existing sound setup at a distance of up to 10 metres, without having to pay extra for an upgraded setup that has Bluetooth built-in. The adapter can remember up to eight devices, so you won’t have to pair your smart device to the adapter after the initial setup.
What is the sound quality like?
Using the latest version of Bluetooth and both aptX and AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) codecs, no matter whatever operating system your phone is using (Apple, Android or Windows) you’ll be able to get CD quality sound. You will benefit from a more dynamic range, deeper bass and crystal-clear top end compared to music sent through the standard Bluetooth codec (SBC).
What connections does it have?
This adapter is designed with two connections so you can find the right connection for your setup. Both a 3.5mm auxiliary port and a 3.5mm to twin phono (RCA) cable are included, giving you flexibility. Additionally an optical connection port is found on the adapter, to connect to an optical/TOSLINK input of your speaker, although a cable is not included.
Dimensions & Weight
1 x 3.5 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.