(Used) Parrot Airborne Cargo Mini Drone – Travis
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B89QY
Last few in store keyboard_arrow_down
• Customisable with a brick plate on its back for carrying the pilot figure included
• Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• 550mAh battery can last up to nine minutes and is fully chargeable in just 25 minutes
• Sophisticated stabilising autopilot system to help beginners learn to fly
• Perform aerobatic flips and turns with just one touch
• Fully controllable from the FreeFlight3 app downloadable for Apple, Android and Microsoft
• 1GB of internal memory ensures you can save your photos as you fly
• Ultra lightweight hull of only 63 grams to make your aerobatics effortless
What makes this drone different?
The ultra-lightweight design of this quadcopter makes it quick through the air and allows it to corner sharply. This drone comes with a customisable Lego-style plate on its back allowing you to carry the included pilot figure or add your own brick man. Its USB charger allows you to charge on the move by using items such as a power bank and the 1GB of internal memory means you can capture photographs without having to add extra weight with memory cards.
How do I control the drone?
The drone is fully controllable through the FreeFlight3 app, which is downloadable from the Apple, Android and Microsoft stores, as well as connecting via Bluetooth to your device. The controls are simple enough to use on your touchscreen and allow for aerobatic tricks to be performed with the press of a button. The onscreen telemetry display shows you your height and speed as well as allowing you to take pictures as you fly.
What sort of performance should I expect to see from the Parrot Airborne Cargo?
The quadcopter can fly at a speed of 18km/h which equates to 5m/s. This gives you a fast flying drone that can flip and turn on a sixpence at the press of a button. You will be able to run the drone for roughly nine minutes on a single charge with its 550mAh LiPo battery and can recharge via USB, making it easier to recharge if you’re out in the field.
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.
|Weight (including battery and propellers)||63 g|
|Diagonal size (including propellers)||258 mm|
|Max ascent speed||5 m/s|
|Max descent speed||5 m/s|
|Max speed||5 m/s|
|Max altitude above sea level||Not specified|
|Operating temperature||0°C - 40°C|
|Effective pixels||0.3 MP|
|ISO range||Not Specified|
|Shutter speed||Not Specified|
|Image max size||480 x 640|
|Still photography modes||Single Shot|
|Auto exposure bracketing||No|
|Bracketed frames at 0.7EV bias||No|
|Video recording modes|
|Supported SD card types||1GB internal memory|
|Max bitrate of video storage||N/A|
|Supported file formats||Not Specified|
|Max flight time||9 minutes|
|Package contents||Airborne Cargo Mini Drone|
|Quick Start Guide|