• Super bright white LEDs installed into the drone to help you fly at night
• 550mAh battery can last up to nine minutes and is fully chargeable in just 25 minutes
• Sophisticated stabilising autopilot system to help beginners learn to fly
• Perform aerobatic flips and turns with just one touch
• Fully controllable from the FreeFlight3 app downloadable for Apple, Android and Microsoft
• 32MB of internal memory ensures you can save your photos as you fly
• Ultra lightweight hull of only 63 grams to make your aerobatics effortlessWhat makes this drone different?
The ultra-lightweight design of this quadcopter makes it quick through the air and allows it corner sharply. This drone comes with super bright white LED lights built-in allowing you to fly at night and not lose sight of it. Its USB charger allows you to charge on the move by using items such as a power bank and the 32MB of internal memory allows you to capture photographs without having to add extra weight with memory cards.
How do I control the drone?
The drone is full controllable through the Freeflight3 app, which is downloadable from the Apple, Android and Microsoft markets, as well as connecting via Bluetooth to your device. The controls are simple enough to use on your touchscreen and allow for aerobatic tricks to be performed with the press of a button. The onscreen telemetry shows you your height and speed as well as allowing you to take pictures as you fly.
What sort of performance should I expect to see from the Parrot Airborne night?
The quadcopter can fly at a speed of 18km/h which equates to 5m/s. This gives you a fast flying drone that can flip and turn on a sixpence at the press of a button. You will be able to run the drone for roughly nine minutes on a single charge with its 550mAh LiPo battery and can recharge via USB, making it easier to recharge if you’re out in the field.