• Two 1200mAh batteries giving a flight time of 22 minutes each so you can enjoy more of your flying time
• 300m transmission range using 2.4GHz or 5GHz. Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Return to home function which brings your drone back to the starting position and hovers two metres above the ground
• Controllable through the FreeFlight 3 app on Apple and Android devices
• Three axis digital stabilisation to keep your video footage nice and steady
• 14 megapixel camera for good quality pictures and high definition video
• On-board 8GB memory and microSD card slot for additional storageHow easy is this drone to fly?
The Bebop drone is one of the easiest drones on the market to fly. Using the downloadable FreeFlight 3 app it is fully controllable up to 300m in the air, and you can record to the internal memory and onto a microSD card if you require more space. If you lose sight of your drone, you can press the return to home button and the drone will return to the starting position.
How does the return to home function work?
When you press the return to home button on the app, your drone will fly back to the starting position using GPS, at a minimum height of 10m. It will continue to hover at 2m until you land it. This function is perfect if you have lost sight of the drone and wish to retrieve it.
What sort of performance will I see out of this drone?
This drone has a maximum speed of 13m/s which is the equivalent of 29mph. The two 1200mAh LiPo batteries give you a maximum flight time of 22 minutes and will ensure you have enough time to have fun and get some great action shots.
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.