(Used) Parrot Mini Drone Jumping Sumo Insectoid - Black
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B20QY
• Capable of speeds of up to 4.4mph, rolling at 2 metres per second
• 20 minutes of play time per charge
• Intuitive control through your smart device via Wi-Fi with a range of up to 50 metres
• Rechargeable and removable battery, spare batteries available (A17RN)
• Integrated wide angle video camera captures and streams live footage - watch and record your driving and aerobatics
• The adjustable wheels and spring loaded mechanism allow for leaps, twists and turns - perform spectacular 80cm jumps
• Gyroscope and accelerometer for precision piloting and directional stability - execute half or u-turns in less than a second
• Connect to the Parrot Cloud and share you acrobatics and tricks with other Mini Drone pilots
• Onboard LED eyes indicate the status of the Jumping Sumo Insectoid
• Built-in speakers produce sound animations, with several vibes available to personalise the rolling, jumping insectoidWhat is the Parrot Jumping Sumo?
The Parrot Jumping Sumo is a versatile two-wheeled, half robot, half insect mini drone. Ready to roll straight out of the box, the Jumping Sumo is fully assembled, with a removable faceplate and stickers to personalise and customise its appearance. Equipped with a gyroscope and accelerometer, the Jumping Sumo is capable of precision, agility and directional stability, allowing it to move at incredible speeds of 4.35mph, rolling around 2 metres per second.
The adjustable wheels allow the Jumping Sumo to roll, rush, twist and turn, with the ability to perform 360 degree spins and acrobatic manoeuvres. These wheels are able to retract, allowing you to set the mini drone into its ‘compact’ mode, which enhances its agility and ability to drive through narrow areas. The Jumping Sumo has the ability to vertically and horizontally leap, allowing you to perform spectacular 80 cm jumps and always landing back on its wheels.
How can I play with the Jumping Sumo?
The Jumping Sumo generates its own Wi-Fi connection and can be controlled through the free Freeflight 3 app from your smart device. The app supports iOS 7.0, Android 4.0 and Windows 8.1. The Jumping Sumo has 4 main modes of play, which allow you to pilot and interact with the mini drone in a selection of different ways. The ‘jumper’ mode is perfect for performing aerobatics, the ‘kicker’ mode uses the mini drone’s springs to push objects out of its way and the ‘auto-balance’ mode allows you to ride on uneven surfaces such as carpets. During any of these modes you can perform animations including making the Jumping Sumo shake.
The last mode allows you to create a ‘road map’, allowing you to program a sequence of actions and movements for the Jumping Sumo to perform. Choreograph moves and tricks and set a path for the mini drone to roll and jump.
What can the app do?
Within the app, you can access the Jumping Sumo’s integrated wide angle camera, giving you an immersive real-time view of the mini drone’s adventures. This allows you to capture both video and pictures as you roll, jump and explore the world at ground level. Connecting to the Parrot Cloud allows you to share your discoveries and stats with other pilots, making uploading your tricks and aerobatics easy.
|Model||PARROT MINIDRONE JUMPING SUMO KHAKI|
|Max Speed||4.35 mph|
|Radio Frequency/Band||2.4 & 5GHz Wi-Fi|
|Max Run time||20 minutes|
|Recharge Time||90 minutes|