• Intel® Core™ i5-6400 quad-core 2.7GHz (3.3GHz boost speed), 6MB cache CPU gives you great gaming, work and multitasking performance
• NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 960 2GB GDDR5 graphics card for terrific gaming and graphics performance at 1080p
• HyperX® Fury 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3, 1600MHz, CL10 (10-10-10) RAM module gives you the boost in performance for gaming
• 3.5" 1TB, 7200RPM hard disk drive provides you with a generous amount of storage for games, movies, music and pictures
• Play and create your own DVDs or CDs through the 24x dual layer ±R/±RW/RAM DVD writer
• Has the following input and output (I/O) ports: 3 x USB 3.0, 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port, 3 x audio jack ports, 1 x COM port, 1 x parallel port, 1 x headphone port, 1 x microphone port, 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x dual-link DVI-D, 1 x dual-link DVI-I
• Upgrade this computer in the future, through one of these expansion ports: 2 x DIMM (1 free, max 32 GB), 1 x PCI express (PCIe) 3.0/2.0 x16 (0 free), 2 x PCI express (PCIe) 2.0 x1 (2 free), 4 x SATA III 6Gb/s ports (2 free)
• On-board Realtek® ALC887-VD2 8 channel high definition audio codec
• Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit home edition provided
• Supplied with a free 30 day trial of Microsoft® Office® 365 and 90 day trial of BullGuard® internet security
• Weighs approximately 8.9kg and has dimensions of 210mm x 472.5mm x 440mm (W x D x H)
• In Win’s white LED 120mm fan supplies you with a white glow that adds a dash of colour and light to your caseWould this be the PC for me?
Game comfortably through your collection of games at a resolution of 1080p with this Vulcan Eclipse II. The core components of this system is an Intel® Core™ i5-6400 2.7 GHz CPU with a boost speed of 3.3GHz, 8GB (8GB x 1) of HyperX® Fury RAM and a NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 960 2GB graphics card. These components work together to help deliver a system that is capable of running a whole host of games on high texture settings at a resolution of 1080p (1,920 x 1,080 pixels), without significant drops in frame rate. A large side panel window on the case provides you with an inner view of your components, with the supplied In Win white LED 120mm fan providing light to highlight them. Additionally, this computer is DirectX® 12 ready, which means you can enjoy the lifelike visuals of future games, for a more stimulating gaming experience.
What is the processor like in this PC?
Stocked with an Intel® quad-core i5-6400 CPU with a base clock speed of 2.7GHz, which can be increased to 3.3GHz, you get a processor that supplies you with superb performance for gaming and multitasking. The higher potential speed is achieved by the processor automatically though Intel’s Turbo Boost technology 2.0. With this technology, the system determines if you need the extra power, and if temperatures allow, you’ll get the increased speed on one core.
How good is this graphics card?
The NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 960 graphics card is already installed for you, being powered by NVIDIA® Maxwell™ architecture, it has plenty of features and incredible performance. Bundled with 2GB of GDDR5 video memory (VRAM), you get the ability to play most games on high visual setting at a resolution of 1080p.
NVIDIA G-SYNC provides a stunning visual experience, and with a compatible monitor you can minimise display shutter and input lag. NVIDIA Surround can output to four monitors simultaneously and you can use the monitors as a single display for a truly immersive gaming experience. The graphics card supports technologies like DirectX 12 that will allow you to take advantage of any new games available in the future.
What storage options are there with this PC?
A 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) is fitted in this gaming PC for you to store a large amount of files and games. This provides you with enough space for up to 7.75 hours of 4K video at 30fps, 33 hours of 1080p video at 30fps, 250 two-hour DVD films, 320,000 digital photos or 16,660 hours of digital music. The hard drive is also the location which the operating system is stored, so please bear in mind that approximately 20GB of space will be used up.
How much memory do I have in this PC?
Equipped with an 8GB HyperX® Fury DDR3 memory stick (RAM module), which runs at 1600MHz. This allows you to quickly and efficiently run multiple applications, as well as numerous tabs on your internet browser without a drop in performance. Since only one DIMM slot is taken up by this RAM module, you have one slot free for upgrading in the future.