• Present on the move, thanks to the pocket-size design
• Hold clear presentations, even in a darkened room, with 350 lumens of brightness
• Project at a distance of 197cm and obtain a screen size of 150 inches
• 1280 x 720 720p HD resolution providing a good picture quality
• 16:9 aspect ratio gives you a widescreen projection
• Contrast ratio of 100,000:1 helps black colours in an image appear darker
• HDMI input with supplied cable
• Internal speaker and 3.5mm audio jack output for connecting headphones or extra speakers
• Internal battery that chargers over the mains
• Eco mode reduces energy consumption and saves you moneyWhat do I get from this portable projector?
Weighing just 342g, this Philips projector is perfect for anyone travelling on the road. The PicoPix PPX 4835’s compact design means it can be easily stored in a bag or briefcase. Its internal speaker with gives you audio playback and an all-in-one system with an audio port for more sound options. What’s more, you can projector from your laptop from the HDMI. This makes the PPX 4835 an ideal companion for anyone looking to present at multiple destinations on the go.
What is the picture quality like?
The DLP SmartEngine LED technology gives off a contrast ratio of 100,000:1, which gives you a bright and sharp image. An aspect ratio of 16:9 and native VGA (1280 x 720) resolution gives you a widescreen picture. In addition, the PicoPix PPX 4835 outputs 350 lumens of light, which makes the projected picture viewable even in moderately darkened rooms. The eco-friendly LED light source with a 30,000 hour lifespan helps to keep maintenance and bulb replacement costs to a minimum.
Can I connect my laptop or computer to this projector?
As well as being able to connect your laptop or computer to the projector via a HDMI cable, you can connect speakers or headphones via the 3.5mm audio port giving you more audio options.