• Hold clear presentations, even in a darkened room, thanks to 350 lumens of brightness
• Project at a distance of 500cm and obtain a screen size of 150-inches
• 1280 x 720 720p HD resolution provides a good picture quality
• 16:9 aspect ratio gives you a widescreen projection
• Contrast ratio of 100,000:1 helps black colours appear darker
• Mini HDMI, MicroSD card reader and USB, for extra flexibility
• Internal speaker and 3.5mm audio jack output for connecting headphones or extra speakers
• Bluetooth to play movies, music and view photos from a paired device
• Wirelessly connect to a notebook PC or Android device with wireless and Miracast
• Built-in Android 4.4 and installation of additional apps*
• Touchpad built on top of the projector with supported gestures
• Eco mode reduces energy consumption and saves you moneyWhat do I get from this portable projector?
Weighing in at 351g, this PicoPix PPX 4935 pocket projector is perfect for anyone travelling on the road. The compact design means it can easily be stored in a bag or briefcase. An internal speaker gives you audio playback, and an all-in-one system with an audio port offers further sound options. What’s more, you can present in numerous ways with this projector. Either use a traditional wire from your laptop, plug in a USB/SD card, or wirelessly stream from your phone/tablet via Miracast. This makes the PPX 4935 an ideal companion for anyone looking to present at multiple destinations on the go.
What is the picture quality like?
The DLP SmartEngine LED technology gives a contrast ratio of 100,000:1, which gives you a sharp bright image. An aspect ratio of 16:9 and native WXGA (1280 x 720) resolution gives you a widescreen picture. In addition, the PicoPix PPX 4935 outputs 350 lumens of light, which makes the picture projected viewable even in moderately darkened rooms. The eco-friendly LED light source has a 30,000 hour lifespan, and helps to keep maintenance and bulb replacement costs to a minimum.
Can I connect my laptop or computer to this projector?
As well as being able to connect a laptop or computer to the projector via a HDMI cable, you can wirelessly connect a laptop or an Android device through Miracast. By connecting an external hard drive or USB flash drive to the PicoPix PPX 4935, you remove the need to carry a video cable around for presentation use. The wireless connection allows you to stream presentations, documents and view the web directly from your phone.
* As there are millions of different applications (APPs) available, we cannot guarantee that each single one will work on your PicoPix projector