• Closed acoustic system provides excellent passive noise isolation
• Large 40mm drivers for enhanced sound and bass reproduction
• Swivelling ear cups for DJ use and one-ear monitoring
• Folding design allows headphones to fold to a fraction of their former size
• Single-sided cable for improved one-ear listening
• Maximum input power of 2200mW enables listening at high volumes without distortion
• Adjustable, padded headband delivers superior comfort for any shaped head
• 1.5 metre coiled cable for extra freedom of movement and durabilityWhat makes these headphones an excellent choice for music and DJ applications alike?
A number of great features of these headphones lend themselves to high-quality audio and DJ use.
The closed-back design of the earpieces allows for fantastic passive noise attenuation. This leaves you able to fully immerse yourself in your music by blocking outside noise, as well as stopping sound from leaking out and disturbing those around you. Another benefit of the closed headphones is that it helps massively when DJing and listening via one ear cup, by enabling you to clearly hear the main mix and your upcoming track for beat-matching.
Both ear cups swivel up to 165° allowing easy one-ear listening. When combined with the single-sided cable, these features provide a smooth-sailing one-ear listening experience. Focus on the task at hand and hear both elements of your set with ease with these SHL3300s. The swivelling function can also be used for more laid-back listening, as a way to temporarily hear external sounds.
The folding design of the headband and earpieces enables the headphones to fold up to a fraction of their former size. A simple yet effective storage solution, simply fold them up - pop them in your bag and you're good to go.
With a maximum input power of 2200mW and a frequency response of 18-25000Hz, these headphones deliver great audio across the entire audible frequency spectrum. The high power input allows for listening at high volumes with minimal distortion, while simultaneously providing great bass, meaty mids and crisp, clear highs.
What devices are compatible with these headphones?
Thanks to coming equipped with a standard 3.5mm jack connection, these headphones can be connected to a wide variety of everyday devices. Whether you want to listen to your smartphone, tablet, MP3 player, or computer - the SHL3300s are ready. You can also connect to mixing equipment by simply adding a 6.3mm jack adapter to the end of the cable.