(Used) Propel N-Force 2.0 3.5 Channel Controlled Helicopter – Red
• Seven minute flight time, with a nine metre range from the controller
• 3.5 channel manoeuvrability with up, down, forwards, backwards, left and right controls
• 45 minute recharge time, with the ability to recharge directly from the controller
• Inbuilt gyroscope gives flight stability and hover control
• Bright built-in LEDs which can be turned on/off remotely
• Helicopter supplied with internal rechargeable battery
• Remote control requires 6 x AA batteries (not included)What features does this RC helicopter have?
Take off and fly with this IR controlled helicopter, perfect for beginners and enthusiasts. The 3.5 channel manoeuvrability gives you control over three planes of movement, allowing you to travel up, down, backwards, forwards, left and right. Ideal for indoor flying, make your home your playground with a 9m range from the controller.
The helicopter has been cleverly designed with a number of built-in features which bring you an easy to use and fun to fly RC helicopter. The helicopter’s gyroscope gives you superb directional stability, automatically balancing the lightweight helicopter during flight and allowing it to hover. The lithium polymer battery offers up to seven minutes of flight time, with the ability to recharge directly from the IR controller.
Are there spare parts available for this?
Unfortunate aerial accidents may cause you to use up all the spare propellers supplied with the Propel Atom 1.0. Free spares for a year from date of purchase, please contact us on 0330 123 3457 for details
| Weight (including battery and propellers)
|| 67.3 g
| Diagonal size (including propellers)
|| 300 mm
| Max ascent speed
|| 1 m/s
| Max descent speed
|| 2 m/s
| Max altitude above sea level
|| 10 m
| Operating temperature
|| 20°C to 50°C
|| 300 mAh
|| 3.7 V
| Battery type
|| LiPo 1S
| Max flight time
|| Approximately 7 minutes
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.