Find similar products here
(Used) ProSound 200W 10-inch Passive Speaker
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B61RJ
Free delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
See full details of delivery Options
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
- 200W continuous (RMS) output with 800W peak for a great quality audio output
- The passive speaker uses an external amplifier which reduces its overall weight (amplifier not included)
- Great for both smaller and larger venues
- SpeakON input and output connections for maximum compatibility with amplifiers and additional speakers
- 35mm top hat mount which allows the speaker to be easily mounted on speaker stands or brackets
How powerful is this speaker?
With its 800W peak output, this speaker will help your DJ set go with a bang in both smaller and larger venues. The speaker can be used either vertically as a standalone speaker or horizontally as a stage monitor speaker. For a stereo quality sound, a pair of these speakers can be connected together easily.
What connections does this speaker come with?
This speaker has two speakON connectors, allowing for connection to an amplifier and an additional speaker. The speakON connector is a heavy duty connector which has been designed to protect equipment and operators from shocks and accidental disconnections.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The ProSound speaker is required to be connected to an amplifier. This amplifier will power the speaker through the speakON cable. The same speakON cable will allow the amplifier to send audio directly to the speaker without any additional cables. What is the difference between RMS and peak output? RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.