(Used) ProSound 300W 10-inch Active Speaker
• 300W continuous (RMS) output with 1200W peak for a high quality audio output
• The active speaker has a built in amplifier to power the speaker
• Excellent speaker for any sized venue
• 6.35 mm (1¼ inch) jack and XLR inputs for maximum compatibility with audio products
• The speaker also has an XLR output to allow you to connect the speaker directly to another with a single XLR cable
• Bluetooth enabled to allow you to stream audio direct from any compatible device
• Wireless UHF microphone included making it great for public speaking or partiesHow powerful is this speaker?
With a 1200W peak output, this speaker will help your DJ set go with a bang in any sized venue. The toughened plastic chassis is curved in design and will allow the speaker to be used either vertically as a regular speaker or horizontally as a stage monitor speaker. For a stereo output, a pair of speakers would be required to be connected together.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The ProSound speaker comes fitted with a selection of inputs for a variety of items. The speaker comes with a 6.35mm (1¼ inch) connector as well as XLR connectors to give you the ability to connect virtually any piece of audio equipment you would need to this speaker.
Is this speaker wireless?
This speaker comes with Bluetooth built in to allow you to connect any compatible product without any cables. This will allow the connection of many smart phones, tablets and MP3 players wirelessly.
The speaker also allows you to use a UHF microphone wirelessly so reduce the number of cables that you will need to use. A wireless UHF microphone is also included to get you started.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
This ProSound speaker is an active speaker that it has an amplifier built into it to power the speaker. This means that you can connect an item, such as a mixer, iPod or CD player directly to the speaker for it to play.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
50 to 20,000 Hz
|Active Or Passive
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.