• 300W continuous (RMS) output with 1200W peak for a high quality audio output
• The active speaker has a built in amplifier to power the speaker
• Excellent speaker for any sized venue
• 6.35 mm (1¼ inch) jack and XLR inputs for maximum compatibility with audio products
• The speaker also has an XLR output to allow you to connect the speaker directly to another with a single XLR cable
• Bluetooth enabled to allow you to stream audio direct from any compatible device
• Wireless UHF microphone included making it great for public speaking or partiesHow powerful is this speaker?
With a 1200W peak output, this speaker will help your DJ set go with a bang in any sized venue. The toughened plastic chassis is curved in design and will allow the speaker to be used either vertically as a regular speaker or horizontally as a stage monitor speaker. For a stereo output, a pair of speakers would be required to be connected together.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The ProSound speaker comes fitted with a selection of inputs for a variety of items. The speaker comes with a 6.35mm (1¼ inch) connector as well as XLR connectors to give you the ability to connect virtually any piece of audio equipment you would need to this speaker.
Is this speaker wireless?
This speaker comes with Bluetooth built in to allow you to connect any compatible product without any cables. This will allow the connection of many smart phones, tablets and MP3 players wirelessly.
The speaker also allows you to use a UHF microphone wirelessly so reduce the number of cables that you will need to use. A wireless UHF microphone is also included to get you started.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
This ProSound speaker is an active speaker that it has an amplifier built into it to power the speaker. This means that you can connect an item, such as a mixer, iPod or CD player directly to the speaker for it to play.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.