(Used) ProSound UHF Single Wireless Bodypack Microphones Kit
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B60RH
• Four selectable license-free frequencies of 863 MHz, 863.5 MHz, 864 MHz and 865 MHz
• Single wireless bodypack kit with headset and tie-clip microphones which is ideal for conferences, presentations and karaoke events
• High band UHF (ultra high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other items
• Up to six hours battery life on just two AA batteries (included replacement Order Code L43AL)
• 6.35mm jack output socket allows the receiver to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakersWhy would I choose a wireless microphone?
Whether you’re dancing and singing along to your favourite song or present to a room of people this is a handy way to avoid wires while getting great sound. Free your hands and movement with this wireless kit with hands-free headset and tie-clip microphone. The receiver uses four selectable ultra high frequencies to avoid interference by other devices and obstacles.
Why would I use a bodypack kit?
The bodypack kit gives you a choice between a headset microphone which is ideal if you’re moving around a lot such as with a practical demonstration, and a tie-clip microphone which is perfect for interviews. The microphones connect directly to the bodypack with a wire and then connects to the receiver wirelessly. You can get up to six hours of use out of two AA batteries.
How easy is it to set up the microphone and receiver?
Choose your frequency and insert the batteries and you’re ready to go. The receiver uses four frequencies 863 MHz, 863.5 MHz, 864 MHz and 865 MHz to receive and output the sound through one ¼ inch (6.35mm) jack with a volume control built into the receiver. The receiver is compatible with a wide range of mixers, amplifiers and even powered speakers.
|Frequency range||863 MHz, 863.5 MHz, 864 MHz, 865 MHz|
|Mic connector||UHF to receiving unit|
|Output connector||1 x balanced 1/4-inch (6.35mm) socket|
|Controls front||Power, volume and signal|
|Power||DC 12 V - 17 V @ 1 W|
|Dimensions||148 mm x 115 mm x 35mm Receiver|
|60 mm x 30 mm x 97 mm Transmitter|
|Net weight||850 g|
|Package contents||1x UHF wireless receiver|
|1x Bodypack transmitter|
|1x Tie clip microphone|
|1x Headset microphone|
|1x 1m ¼" jack to ¼" jack cable|
|1x 1m 3.5mm jack to ¼" jack cable|
|1x Power supply|
|2x 1.5V AA batteries|
|1x Instruction manual|