• Two fixed frequencies of 863.3MHz and 864.3MHz
• Twin wireless handheld microphone kit that is ideal for conferences, presentations and karaoke events
• High band UHF (ultra-high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other devices
• Up to six hours battery life with just two AA batteries (included)
• Twin frequencies allows both microphones to be used at the same time
• 6.35mm jack output socket allows it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• A unidirectional handheld cardioid microphone that isolates ambient noise and is resistant to feedbackWhat makes this kit unique?
The wireless microphone kit is supplied with two handheld mics that are pre-programmed onto two different frequencies to prevent interference with each other. The receiver is programmed to receive both frequencies with its dual antenna. This will allow both microphones to be used at the same time during a conference or karaoke. Each microphone is powered by two AA batteries and is easy to set up.
Why would I choose a wireless microphone?
The wire-free design of these microphones allows you to go further than you would with a wired microphone and without the cable trailing along the floor. This will give you greater freedom of movement without getting tangled in the wire. The hazard of a long microphone cable will be removed when using this microphone kit to present to an audience or even sing karaoke.
How easy is the microphone and receiver to set up?
This ProSound kit is simple to set up. Once you have removed everything from the box, unscrew the bottom of each microphone and insert two AA batteries into each. Plug the receiver into a mains power socket and then connect the receiver to a mixer, amplifier or even a set of powered speakers. After this, set the volume to the perfect level for each microphone and you are ready for your performance, presentation or seminar.