(Used) ProSound VHF Single Handheld Wireless Microphone Kit
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B38RF
• Single fixed license free frequency of 174.5MHz
• A single wireless handheld microphone kit that is ideal for conferences, presentations and karaoke events
• High band VHF (very high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other items
• Up to six hours of battery life from just one 9V PP3 battery (included replacement Order Code L46AL)
• 6.35mm jack output socket allows it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• A unidirectional handheld cardioid microphone that isolates ambient noise and is resistant to feedbackWhy would I choose a wireless microphone?
Get freedom on the stage with this wireless microphone and receiver kit. There’ll be no more worrying about where to run wires, as this microphone connects directly to your receiver over a pre-set frequency. The microphone uses the VHF (very high frequency) band so there is less interference and you get a clearer signal.
What can I hear with this wireless microphone?
Get yourself heard with this dynamic microphone – which is great for live performances, presentations or karaoke. The cardioid pattern used allows you to pick up everything in front of the microphone while reducing noise caught from the sides and behind the mic. You can power the microphone for up to six hours from a single 9V battery.
How easy is the microphone and receiver to set up?
To use the wireless microphone, just pop the battery in and connect the microphone to your receiver. After that, it’s ready to go. The microphone wirelessly connects using the 174.5 MHz licence-free channel. The receiver plugs into a single mains socket for power and can send audio from your microphone straight to a mixer, amplifier or powered speaker. You can plug your receiver into most 1/4-inch (6.35mm) sockets with the supplied one metre cable.
|Frequency range||174.5 MHz|
|Mic connector||VHF to receiving unit|
|Output connector||1 x balanced 1/4-inch (6.35mm) socket|
|Controls front||Power, volume and signal|
|Power||DC 12 V - 17 V @ 1 W|
|Power (body pack)||9V battery (included)|
|Dimensions||148 x 115 x 35mm Receiver|
|50 x 50 x 238mm Transmitter|
|Net weight||850 g|
|Package contents||1x VHF wireless receiver|
|1x Handheld dynamic microphone transmitter|
|1x Foam mic wind shield|
|1x 1m ¼" jack to ¼" jack cable|
|1x Power supply|
|1x 9V PP3 battery|
|1x Instruction manual|