• Two fixed frequencies of 173.8MHz and 175MHz
• Twin wireless handheld microphone kit that is ideal for conferences, presentations and karaoke events
• High band VHF (very high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other items
• Up to six hours battery life on just two AA batteries (included)
• Twin frequencies allows both microphones to be used at the same time
• 6.35mm jack output socket allows it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• A unidirectional handheld cardioid microphone that isolates ambient noise and is resistant to feedbackWhat makes this kit unique?
This wireless microphone kit is supplied with two handheld microphones that are pre-programed onto two different frequencies, preventing interference with each other. The receiver has two antennae which detect both frequencies. This allows both microphones to be used at the same time during presentations or other events. Each microphone is powered from two AA batteries and is easy to set up.
Why would I choose a wireless microphone?
Without cables trailing along the floor, the wire-free design of this microphone allows you to go further than you would with a wired microphone while giving you greater freedom of movement without getting tangled in the wire. The hazard of a long microphone cable will be removed when using this microphone kit to give a presentation, seminar, conference or even a karaoke.
Will the signals be interfered with?
This microphone kit comes under the higher band of VHF (very high frequency). This means that cordless telephones, CB radios, radio controlled toys and Wi-Fi routers will not interfere with these microphones. This means you can use the microphones without fear of picking any other signals up.
How easy is the microphone and receiver to set up?
This ProSound kit is simple to set up. Once you have removed everything from the box, unscrew the bottom of each microphone and insert two AA batteries into each. Plug the receiver into a mains power socket and then connect the receiver to a mixer, amplifier or even a set of powered speakers. After this, set the volume to the perfect level for each microphone and you are ready for your performance, presentation or seminar.