• Wire free for quick and easy installation and setup
• Single wireless PIR motion detector sensor
• 360° view can detect intruders up to 6m away
• Long operating range of up to 80m
• Compatible with all miGuard alarmsWhere should my PIR sensor go?
The Response miGuard P700 Additional Wireless PIR Sensor detects movement within 6m and sets off the alarm and activates the siren. The best placement for a PIR Sensor is in the centre of a room, this gives you the most of the total coverage. PIR sensors are useful for covering wide areas and entranceways and with the long 80m range when placed strategically you can create a secure coverage area giving you peace of mind.
How easy is the sensor to set up?
The sensor comes with everything you need to set it up in the box, including all the screws, fixings and batteries which are required. Once you have screwed the faceplate in to the ceiling, press the learn button on your main alarm unit and then on the sensor and you are set to go. The Response miGuard P700 Additional Wireless PIR Sensor is compatible and easily paired with all miGuard alarm kits.