• Run time of up to 35 minutes on a full charge
• Suitable for children aged 3–8 years old
• Zip along with a maximum speed of 1.9 mph
• Loads of fun for children up to 30Kg
• Powered by a 6V 4Ah battery (Spare battery Order Code L21AC)
• Plug in any MP3 player with a standard (3.5mm) headphone jack into your car to listen to your own playlists.
• Stylish metallic red paint and fun stickers - perfect for girls or boys
• Enjoy yourself with the electronic and pressure horns and built-in music player
• Comes with a remote control to let you drive the car while your child enjoys the rideWhat age range can drive this car?
Great for kids aged three to eight this ride-on car opens a world of adventures. This stylish metallic red single seated car can go up to 1.9mph and carry any child up to 30Kg. With flashing light, working horn and music player your kid will have plenty to play with.
How much control do I have?
The ride-on convertible car is the ultimate in backseat driving. Using the remote control you can turn the car away from obstacles, reverse it out of dead ends or stop it still while your kid enjoys the ride. When you’re bored of the pre-programmed songs, the car allows you to plug any MP3 player with a standard (3.5mm) headphone jack straight in for your own in car radio using the supplied lead.
What sort of battery does the car use?
Easy to charge, the car comes with a 6V 4Ah sealed lead acid battery installed under the seat and a mains charger - just plug in and charge. A full charge will run the car for up to 35 minutes dependant on load and conditions. Spare batteries are available Order Code L21AC to keep the fun going on even longer.
BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle