(Used) Seagate 1TB Wireless Plus Hard Drive with Wireless Mobile Access
• Seagate 1 TB Wireless storage for tablets, smart phones, PC and MAC
• Carry your media library and wirelessly stream to your iPad, iPhone, iPod or Android device or Kindle Fire
• Increase your mobile devices capacity by up to 1 TB
• Share up to 3 different HD films with 3 devices at the same time
• The free Seagate Media app lets you browse and enjoy your media library on iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire and Android® devices.
• Wi-Fi connectivity (802.11 b/g/n) and USB 3.0
• The Seagate Media app is AirPlay friendly, offering iOS users maximum flexibility for enjoying their media
• Use your iPhone to play music from Wireless Plus on AirPlay-enabled speakers
• Mirror the film from your iPad on the big screen via Apple TV
• Enjoy your content throughout your home DLNA-certified
• Enhanced Media Experience for Samsung Smart TVs with a unique app
• Lithium-ion Battery gives up to 10 hours of continuous streaming (1 user)
• 3-year limited warranty
• Seagate STCK1000200 1 TB Wireless Plus Hard Drive
• Dimensions: L 127 mm x W 89 mm x D 19.9 mmSeagate 1 TB Wireless Plus Hard Drive, mobile storage you can access without wires or Web
With Seagate 1 TB Wireless Plus, you can enjoy your media and access your files without wires or the Internet. This mobile storage device broadcasts its own Wi-Fi network, so you can wirelessly stream your media and files to your tablet or smartphone on-the-go and off-the-grid. The free Seagate Media app for iOS and Android makes it easy to navigate and enjoy content wherever you go.
Forget about having to choose which files to load onto your tablet or smartphone before a trip. Bring it all with you! Wireless Plus has 1 TB of built-in storage,
which means you can load up to 500 movies or thousands of songs, photos and documents. Simply drag-and-drop to load files wirelessly from your PC or Mac computer or use the USB 3.0 adapter to load files up to 10× faster than Wi-Fi N.
Wireless Plus allows up to eight tablets and smartphones to access and store content at the same time. Leave it in your bag, set it on the table, place it anywhere in the car—with a range of up to 150 ft you’ll never feel tethered to your storage. Best of all, by creating its own Wi-Fi network, there is no need for an Internet connection and you don’t have to use your data plan.
Navigating your media library is a snap with the Seagate Media app for iOS, Kindle Fire and Android. Sort through large media libraries with filters, keyword search, and folder and thumbnail views. Download movies and other media to your device, so you can enjoy your content later, when not connected to Wireless Plus. When you need more storage capacity on your smartphone or tablet, you can easily off-load photos and videos from your device’s camera roll by uploading them to your Wireless Plus storage device using the Seagate Media app.
At home, Wireless Plus can stream media to your TV too. Game consoles, smart TVs, connected Bluray players and other DLNA devices can access the content on Wireless Plus whenever you have it connected to your home network via Wi-Fi. If you have an Apple TV, your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch can use Airplay to take your media from small screen to big screen. Additionally, with Samsung Smart TVs and Bluray players, you can install the Seagate Media app directly on your Samsung device and experience the content with an interface optimized for living room viewing with easy remote control navigation.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.