• Lower-cost alternative to the HD 25
• High performance, even from low output devices
• Very lightweight and comfortable
• Tough and detachable steel OFC cable
• Straight 3.5mm jack plug and includes screw-on adapter to ¼" jack
• 2-year guaranteeThe HD 25-SP II are closed dynamic headphones for monitoring, recording and outdoor applications. They are a lower-cost alternative to the HD 25 II, featuring a simpler headband and a slightly different capsule design.
The HD 25-SP II are very lightweight and comfortable, even if they are used for long periods of time.
To a legend
The HD 25 is one of the headphones most requested by live sound engineers and has become an icon of electronic music and a fixture in DJ booths around the world. Delivering the ultimate in performance, durability and comfort, the HD 25s are THE choice of the most demanding professionals, continuing to set the gold standard for monitoring headphones and evolving to meet the needs of new generations of professionals. To mark the 25th anniversary of the HD 25, Sennheiser has created the new HD 25 ALUMINIUM. Improving on the best, Sennheiser has combined the longstanding sound signature of the HD 25 with a distinctive premium aluminium finish. Individually lathed from single blocks of aluminium, the metal earcups give the headphones a unique appearance while taking the clear sound to new heights by further minimizing the resonances in audible range.
Top DJs and their HD 25s – The stories and memories
Star DJs from all over the world describe how personal the choice of headphone is to them, and how their HD 25s became an integral part of performance and the experience of music itself. They also share stories of their first DJ performances, describe the feeling of playing to an audience and the role their headphones play in delivering a great performance.
Wearing style- Headband
Frequency response (headphones)- 30 - 16000 Hz
THD, (total harmonic distortion)- <0,4 %
Contact pressure- ~ 3 N
Ear coupling- Supraaural
Jack plug- Jack 3,5 /6,5 mm stereo
Cable length - 3 m
Transducer principle- Dynamic, closed
Weight Without cable- 115 g
Nominal impedance- 60 O
Load rating- 200 mW stereo
Max. Sound pressure level (active)- 114 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)