(Used) Sennheiser HD518 Over-Ear Headphones
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B94RB
• High-end open acoustic system provides excellent, clear sound
• E.A.R technology (Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement) helps provide accurate signal channelling
• Duofol diaphragms deliver transparent sound and minimum distortion
• Soft ear pads and headband ensure maximum listening comfort designed for extended sessions
• Stand-out-from-the-crowd grille-like casing design
• Over-ear design provides excellent comfort
• 3m cableWhat makes the HD518s a great pair of headphones?
A number of design features help these headphones produce their fantastic sound.
The open acoustic system provides excellent sound reproduction. Open-backed headphones are often better at reproducing audio that sounds natural compared to closed-back headphones. They also are much better at reproducing high frequencies, leading to much crisper, more realistic sounding audio. There is also the added benefit of not blocking 100% of the ambient noise around you, allowing you to stay aware of your surroundings if you travel with them.
The open-ear design of the earpieces ensure maximum comfort, especially for long listening sessions. Combined with the simply described as luxurious ear pads and headband cushion, you'll be able to listen to these headphones for hours on end without fear of ear fatigue.
What devices can I connect to these headphones?
Thanks to coming equipped with a standard 6.3mm jack connection and shipped with a 3.5mm adapter, these headphones can be connected to a huge variety of everyday devices. Whether you want to listen at home or on-the-go, you'll have no connectivity issues.
3.5 mm gold plated adapter
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
14 - 26000 HzHz