• 2000W power output
• Digital controls built into the front of the heater to allow for quick setup
• Temperature controlled through the built-in thermostat
• Fan assisted heater to warm up your room quicker and prevent overheating
• Built-in timer to allow you to run the heater for a time before deactivating automatically
• Safety features include overheat protection and tip-over protection to stop the heater burning out or causing a fireWhat’s special about this heater?
This heater has a maximum output of 2000W which can be adjusted through the thermostat. The heater has built-in a digital display which allows you to fully control the settings of the heater to ensure that it works effectively and efficiently. You can also use the digital display to control the heater’s built-in timer.
What additional features does this heater have?
The built-in fan assists this heater to spread its warmth around the room without overheating. Built-in overheat protection prevents the heater from burning out, and a tip-over switch automatically switches the heater off if it is knocked over to prevent the heater doing damage to any fixtures or fittings in your room.