(Used) Sniper i3-6100 CPU 4GB RAM Silver Motherboard & Processor Bundle
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B60RB
About this product
- Processor, motherboard and memory pre-assembled for quick start PC build and easy upgrading – ensuring compatibility
- Intel Core i3-6100 dual-core 3.7GHz, 3MB cache CPU - gives you good gaming, working and multitasking performance
- Corsair 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR4, 2133MHz, CL15 (15-15-15-36) RAM module for terrific performance
• Processor, motherboard and memory pre-assembled for quick start PC build and easy upgrading – ensuring compatibility
• Intel Core i3-6100 dual-core 3.7GHz, 3MB cache CPU - gives you good gaming, working and multitasking performance
• Corsair 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR4, 2133MHz, CL15 (15-15-15-36) RAM module for terrific performance
• ASUS H110M-A Intel Socket LGA 1151 M-ATX motherboard with HDMI, VGA, DVI-D and 8-channel HD audio
• Has the following input and output (I/O) ports: 2 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) LAN port, 3 x audio jack(s), 1 x PS/2 keyboard, 1 x PS/2 mouse, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA (D-sub), 1 x DVI-D
• Expansion ports available for you to use: 2 x DIMM (1 x free, max 32 GB DDR4), 1 x PCI express (PCIe) 3.0/2.0 x 16 (1 x free), 2 x PCI express (PCIe) 2.0 x 1 (2 x free), 4 x SATA III 6 Gb/s ports (4 x free)What can I do with this bundle?
Our silver grade Sniper gaming motherboard bundle supplies you with the basis needed to build a good PC gaming system, which you can use for one of your very first builds. It includes an Intel Core i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU, ASUS’s H110M-A M-ATX motherboard and a 4GB Corsair RAM module. All you’ll need to add on top of this to get a system going is a power supply, hard drive or SSD, operating system, graphics card and a case to house it all.
How good is the processor?
The Intel dual-core i3-6100 CPU has a base frequency of 3.7 GHz, which provides you with satisfying gaming, working and multi-tasking performance. It has support for Intel's Hyper-Threading Technology, which allows it to use resources more efficiently, so that each core can do more than one task at a time. If you are using applications that have been optimised for multi-threading, such as video editing, 3D rendering or anything that can be used to create, edit and encode graphically intensive files, you can see increases in overall and multi-tasking performance.
What makes this motherboard different?
ASUS’s H110M-A motherboard is perfect for anyone that is looking to build a rig where little to no overclocking is going to be done. It supports up to 2133MHz rated DDR4 memory, allowing you to gain access to the benefits of the new memory class. The motherboard has been built with 5X Protection II – the finest components, an excellent circuit design and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability has been used, resulting in exceptional protection and stability for your build. One example of this is the exclusive circuit design, which has built-in voltage regulators that protect other components from damage caused by unexpected high level voltage surges. Additionally, since this is a micro ATX (M-ATX) motherboard, it can be used in builds with mini tower cases or larger.
How much memory is supplied?
This bundle is equipped with a 4GB Corsair DDR4 memory stick (RAM module), which runs at 2133Mz. Utilising the 4GB of RAM, multiple programs can be run simultaneously – allowing for quick access to files that are temporarily stored. Since only one DIMM slot is used, you’ll have one other slot free for future upgrades.
|Processor||Intel Core i3-6100 3.7 GHz processor|
|Motherboard||ASUS H110M-A Intel LGA 1151 M-ATX motherboard|
|Memory||Corsair 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR4 2133MHz CL15 (15-15-15-36) @ 1.2V (CMV4GX4M1A2133C15)|
|Pre-assembled?||Yes – processor, memory and heatsink pre-attached to motherboard|
|Compatible (Operating system) OS (Example)||Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit & 64-bit and other OSs supported|
|Minimum power supply recommended||450W – dependent on other components added|
|Socket||Intel Socket LGA 1151|
|Number of physical cores||2|
|Number of threads||4|
|Built-in graphics||Yes - Intel HD graphics 530|
|Form factor||M-ATX (MicroATX, mATX, uATX)|
|Input and output (I/O) ports|
|2 x USB 3.0|
|4 x USB 2.0|
|1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) LAN port|
|3 x audio jack(s)|
|1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)|
|1 x PS/2 mouse (green)|
|1 x HDMI|
|1 x VGA (D-sub)|
|1 x DVI-D|
|2 x DIMM (1 x free, max 32 GB DDR4)|
|1 x PCI express (PCIe) 3.0/2.0 x 16 (1 x free)|
|2 x PCI express (PCIe) 2.0 x 1 (2 x free)|
|4 x SATA III 6 Gb/s ports (4 x free)|
|CrossFire or SLI support?||No|
|Audio||Onboard Realtek ALC887-VD2 8 channel high definition audio codec|
|Processor cooling||Stock cooler supplied with CPU (pre-installed)|
|Thermal paste||Stock thermal paste supplied with CPU (pre-applied)|