• 2560 x 1440 pixels recording (1.75x 1080p), eight-channel security kit
• Four HD four megapixel cameras with powerful night vision up to 30m
• 2TB hard drive capacity to store up to 30 days of recordings
• IP66-rated weatherproof cameras for indoor and outdoor use
• Motion detection digital video recorder (DVR) with alerts sent to your smart device
• See what’s happening live and receive alerts on your 3G/4G capable smartphone or tablet (including iPhone, iPad & Android devices) using the free SwannView Link app
• Add up to four more cameras of your choice for additional securityDownload the app to remotely view your Swann CCTV live stream
What does this security kit provide me with?
This eight-channel security system kit provides 24-hour protection and security for your home or business. It includes four 4MP cameras, with the option to add a further four cameras. The cameras are IP66 weatherproof rated and can be installed indoors or outdoors. Each camera has a brilliant 75-degree viewing angle, both horizontally and vertically, providing you with brilliant coverage of your property.
The kit provides everything you will need to get your CCTV system installed, including 18 metres (60 feet) of cabling per camera, a power adapter, a mouse and some theft deterrent stickers. The kit includes the relevant cables required to set your CCTV system up to your TV, and to connect your NVR to your router for remote viewing.
How much can I record with this CCTV kit?
The NVR8-7400 comes preinstalled with a 2TB hard drive, which can be taken out and replaced with up to a 4TB drive, doubling your storage capacity. The 2TB hard drive can provide you with an incredible 30 days of recording and with the kit’s motion-detect feature, you can record only when movement is picked up which will extend this considerably.
Can I view the cameras remotely?
The SwannView Link app lets you keep an eye on your security kit wherever you are, giving you peace of mind whether you are at home or away – and even if you’re abroad. Ensure your DVR is connected to the internet using the cables provided, and install the app on your smartphone or tablet using mobile data or Wi-Fi. You can then remotely connect to the kit, giving you a live video feed from each camera, and the ability to playback stored recordings – all on your smartphone. The SwannView Link app is compatible with iOS and Android devices, as well as Windows and Mac.