• Record wherever you are with this 16 bit 44.1 kHz WAV multichannel recorder
• Includes two built-in omnidirectional condenser microphones
• Record and playback up to six tracks simultaneously
• Record onto a SD or SDHC card up to 32 GB (4GB SD card supplied)
• Powered by four AA batteries for up to 8.5-9.5 hours playback or 8-9 hours recording
• 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD screen
• Plug straight into your computer USB socket for easy transfers and backupsWhat can the DP-006 do?
Take your equipment with you wherever you go and record whenever the inspiration strikes. With two built-in microphones, on-board SD card storage and battery power - you can record what you want where you want.
Record for up to nine hours, or playback your tracks for up to nine and a half hours, off four AA batteries. No need to wait for charging or find a mains socket when the batteries run out - you can just replace then with new ones. Record at the press of a button, use the jog wheel to find your place on a track and even repeat sections of tracks. Hit all the right notes with the built-in chromatic tuner and metronome.
What can I record with the DP-006?
Record with the two built-in omni-directional condenser microphones and listen using standard 3.5mm stereo headphones (not included), or record straight from your guitar, external microphone or any other line-level device likes synthesizers with a XLR or ¼ inch (6.35mm) jack output. The DR-006 can record up to six tracks at once, and you can listen to the playback on all six as well. Customise the built-in microphone with three levels – high, medium and low. With two XLR inputs, two ¼ inch (6.35mm) jack inputs and twin phono and 3.5mm headphone jack, you can record and listen your way.
How can I transfer the files to my computer?
The DR-006 records onto a SD card which you can easily remove and slot into a SD reader. Alternatively you can just plug the USB mini-B to USB lead into your recorder and computer and use the high speed USB 2.0 transfer. The DP-006 records in WAV format and is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8 and Mac OS v10.2, v10.3, v10.4, v10.5, v10.6.8 and v10.8. The recorder also has the option to undo/redo changes to the tracks as well as 5 other track edit functions.