• Digital alarm clock with a built-in Wi-Fi camera and motion detection
• Internal memory of 64GB, expand up to 32GB with a microSD card
• 1,280 x 720 video resolution at 30fps
• Take photos at 2MP quality with 1,600 x 1,200 resolution
• Motion detector allows video to be recorded only when something comes into view
• Free downloadable Android and iOS app to watch recorded footage and photos remotelyWhat would I use this camera for?
It looks like a digital alarm clock, but this is actually a covert camera from thumbsUp! When motion is detected, the camera will start recording – perfect for putting your suspicions at bay. Should anybody be snooping through your room, you’ll be able to catch them in the act.
Look back on your recorded footage and images on your smartphone or tablet using the free downloadable Android and iOS app. If you have a Wi-Fi connection, you can view recordings from anywhere. You can also simply plug the Digital Alarm Clock into your computer via the USB cable provided, and a folder pop up. This will then allow you to view the recorded photos and videos through the relevant media viewing software.
What's the memory capacity like?
The Digital Alarm Clock has an internal memory of 64GB, however you can expand on this and add a further 32GB with a microSD card.
How does motion detection work?
The Wi-Fi camera will automatically start recording when the motion detector is triggered by movement in the room. This will help save memory on your microSD card and also save you from going through hours of footage.