• Create your own Wi-Fi hotspot to share a 4G/3G internet connection (4G sim required, sold separately)
• Quickly transfer files between devices connected on the same Wi-Fi signal at up to speeds of 300Mbps
• Experience up to 150Mbps download and 50Mbps upload speeds with a 4G connection, for uninterrupted streaming
• Selectable dual band Wi-Fi lets you choose between range (2.4Ghz) or more efficient connection (5Ghz)
• Dedicated tpMiFi app for configuring the mobile Wi-Fi device and sharing files
• Use this device for up to 10 hours thanks to the 2550mAh battery
• Power saving mode - select a reduced Wi-Fi coverage to save battery life
• Manufacturer part number: M7350
• Insert a microSD card (up to 32GB) and through the app wirelessly share files stored on it to connected devices
• Touch screen display gives you the ability to easily change settings without having to go to the web interfaceWhat speeds can I expect from this device?
Have your own personal Wi-Fi hotspot with this TP-Link M7350 device. A built-in 3G/4G modem means you can simply insert a 4G SIM (sold separately)card into the device to instantly setup a selectable dual band Wi-Fi hotspot. The support for 4G provides you with up to 150Mbps download and 50Mbps upload speeds, so you can enjoy HD movies without the buffering and download files within seconds.
Selectable dual band Wi-Fi for a choice between 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz, lets you choose a 5Ghz frequency for less interference with other devices or a 2.4Ghz frequency for increased range. Each band can transmit the signal at 300Mbps for quick transfers of files between devices. This device can support up to 10 users simultaneously and provide each of them with a 4G connection.
Is there a dedicated app for this device?
Easily access and manage your M7350 from any connected Android or iOS device with the tpMiFi app. Through it you can set up data limits, control which devices can connect to your device, send message and share media files to/from a removable microSD card. With support for up to a 32GB microSD card you can easily share your pictures, videos, music and more.
What other features are there?
An 1.4 inch touchscreen TFT display provides you with an intuitive view of the device’s operating status, such as signal strength, network type (4G/3G/2G), Wi-Fi status, message, traffic statistics and battery life. This helps you monitor your data usage so you don’t go over your monthly allowance. Using the touchscreen display you can quickly change the network type, data roaming, frequency band, view the password and network name, making it really easy to use.
How easy is this device to set up?
Simply insert a 4G SIM card to create a Wi-Fi hotspot for you to use while you’re on the move. Instantly share a 4G/3G connection to Wi-Fi enabled devices such as tablets, mobile phones, laptops, game consoles and more.
What is the battery life like on this device?
Wherever you may be or going to, the M7350 is compact enough for you to take on your travels, business trips and outdoor activities. The 2550mAh battery gives you up to 10 hours and for added flexibility you can recharge it with a micro USB cable connected to a laptop, portable charger or mains adapter. You could even prolong your battery life with the power saving mode feature, which lets you select the Wi-Fi coverage depending on how long you want the battery to last. You can also set the device to turn off automatically if no devices connect to it within a specified amount of time (10 minutes by default).
What does (Used) mean?
Items have been returned, but checked for condition, and deemed fit for resale at a reduced price. The visual inspection does imply the items are all fully working as we do not test every function. This stock traditionally has had opened packaging which can have some cosmetic damage. All accessories including power supplies, cables, manuals and software should be in place. To ensure peace of mind each product comes with 12 month guarantee.