• Day or night, keep up to date with what's happening at home or in the office with this smart monitoring camera
• 720p HD resolution provides sharp and clear images on your smartphone or tablet
• Receive email notifications every time motion or sound is detected and stay in the know at all times
• Livestream and record videos and snap pictures, all from the downloadable 'tpCamera' smartphone and tablet app
• Built in microphone enables one way audio monitoring between camera to paired devices, using the 'tpCamera' app
• Wi-Fi enabled smart camera running wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, also doubling as a Wi-Fi extender to spread Wi-Fi around your home
• Set up your camera in a matter of minutes with easy installation
• Save photos and videos on the free TP-Link Cloud storage located in the 'tpCamera' smartphone and tablet appWhat video quality can I expect from this camera?
The TP-Link NC250 HD Day/Night Camera captures video in remarkable 720p decent HD quality. The image displayed on your smartphone or tablet will be clear and sharp, picking up small details.
What features does the TP-LINK NC250 Camera have?
Monitor your home around the clock with the automatic night vision function, which supports 24-hour surveillance and captures footage up to 18 feet away in total darkness. When motion or sound is detected while you are away, an email notification will automatically be sent to your smartphone or tablet so you can check in and see what the disturbance is. The NC250's built-in microphone also allows one-way audio, letting you monitor sound of the recorded area using the 'tpCamera' app downloaded on your smartphone or tablet. This smart monitoring camera is Wi-Fi enabled and able to run wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, giving you a stable connection for live video streaming without any lagging. The NC250 also has WiFi extender functionality, which spreads your Wi-Fi around your home to prevent weak connection or dead zones and achieve fast internet connection all the time.
How can I view the footage remotely from my smartphone?
Downloading the 'tpCamera' app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store will allow you to livestream and record video, and snap photos from anywhere your Apple or Android smartphone / tablet device has an internet connection. With this, you'll never miss a moment even when you're not home.
How can I save camera footage?
Save live videos and photos onto the free TP-LINK Cloud storage, which is accessible on the 'tpCamera' app. You can also retrieve saved videos and pictures from this app if you need too.
What does (Used) mean?
Items have been returned, but checked for condition, and deemed fit for resale at a reduced price. The visual inspection does imply the items are all fully working as we do not test every function. This stock traditionally has had opened packaging which can have some cosmetic damage. All accessories including power supplies, cables, manuals and software should be in place. To ensure peace of mind each product comes with 12 month guarantee.