• Can be plugged into any mains socket, allowing for optimum placement to extend your wireless signal from your router
• Up to 750Mbps dual band wireless allows fast, stable connections for heavy network applications across multiple users
• Switchable 2.4 GHz frequency allows for basic network tasks such as web browsing or small wireless file transfers. The fast 5GHz frequency allows for wireless gaming or media streaming
• 10/100 fast Ethernet port allows the range extender to act as a wireless bridge for devices that lack wireless capabilities, for example a games console or a smart television
• Plug in and use straight away, thanks to a wireless protected setup (WPS) button for wireless linking to your router
• Smart indicator allows you to optimally position your range extender for best performance
• Manufacturer part number: RE200 What can I expect from this range extender?
The TP-Link RE-200 AC750 helps rid your home of wireless blackspots and low signal areas. This mains powered device, once paired with your router, amplifies the received signal and provides you with increased coverage for your wireless devices.
What wireless signal does this extender offer?
The wireless range extender operates on a switchable 2.4GHz or 5GHz frequency to achieve a wireless connection of up to 750Mbps. This allows you to operate basic wireless tasks such as web browsing or small file transfers on the 2.4Ghz band, or increase your wireless bandwidth at the press of a button and run wireless games or media transfers on the 5GHz band. A 10/100 fast Ethernet port is included to allow the range extender to act as a wireless bridge for devices that lack wireless capabilities.
How easy is this range extender to set up?
The range extender can be positioned anywhere in your home that has a mains socket, and can be moved as needed. A link to the router can be established by using the WPS buttons on the router and range extender. Once achieved, the smart LED signal indicator shows whether you have placed the range extender in an optimal location. Devices can then be wirelessly connected to the range extender.
What does (Used) mean?
Items have been returned, but checked for condition, and deemed fit for resale at a reduced price. The visual inspection does imply the items are all fully working as we do not test every function. This stock traditionally has had opened packaging which can have some cosmetic damage. All accessories including power supplies, cables, manuals and software should be in place. To ensure peace of mind each product comes with 12 month guarantee.