• ADSL (RJ11) provides direct connection to your phone line and one WAN (RJ45) port allows a connection to your modem or existing router
• Total wireless bandwidth of 300Mbps lets you handle basic everyday network tasks, for example web browsing to email
• Operating on a single 2.4GHz band provides a stable wireless connection
• Features dual WAN ports, compatible with VDSL/ADSL/Fiber/Cable services
• Four fast 10/100 LAN (RJ45) ports allows connection of wired devices to your network
• USB 2.0 port enables you to attach a storage device that can be shared across your local network
• Manufacturer part number: TD-W9970
• Parental controls provide you with control to set restrictions on your network or web access, protecting you and family members from potentially harmful web pagesWhat wireless capabilities does this router offer?
TP-Link’s TD-W9970 comes with the latest ITU-T G.993.2 VDSL2 standard. It provides up to 100Mbps speed downstream and upstream, compatible with ADSL, fibre and cable services. Two omnidirectional antennas will distribute 300Mbps at 2.4GHz frequency throughout your home or office. This gives you a stable connection with enough bandwidth for everyday web browsing, email or gaming. WPS one touch setup allows you to pair devices with the router at the push of a button.
What wired connections are provided?
This router is supplied with ADSL, WAN and LAN connections, allowing you to either connect directly to your phone line or extend from an existing router or modem. 10/100Mbps LAN ports provide fast reliable connections for all of your wired devices, allowing you to stream media and transfer files across your network faster. The single USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to an external hard drive or printer, meaning these devices can be used in your network.
What network management does this router offer?
Built-in parental controls and guest Wi-Fi access enables you to control the amount of time spent browsing the web and restrict access to both your home network and inappropriate websites. This gives you peace of mind that the files stored on your network are safe at all times. The ability to support up to 10 IPsec VPN tunnels simultaneously gives TD-W9970 users the flexibility to setup a virtual private network, to guarantee network security and take advantage of network access whether at home or away, for work or simply to access from their local networks.
What does (Used) mean?
Items have been returned, but checked for condition, and deemed fit for resale at a reduced price. The visual inspection does imply the items are all fully working as we do not test every function. This stock traditionally has had opened packaging which can have some cosmetic damage. All accessories including power supplies, cables, manuals and software should be in place. To ensure peace of mind each product comes with 12 month guarantee.