(Used) TP-Link TD-WR810N Pocket 300Mbps Universal Router Access Point Repeater
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B43RJ
• A cable (RJ45) port to connect to your router/modem for use as a wireless access point
• 300Mbps wireless data transfer rate, for good connection speeds
• Create or repeat an existing Wi-Fi signal so that multiple devices can access the internet
• 2.4GHz wireless operation offers a stable connection for a non-Wi-Fi device
• USB 2.0 port provides an option of using a shared storage device, which can be accessed by devices connected to the network
• Manufacturer part number: TP-WR810NWhat can this range extender do for me?
The TP-Link TL-WR810N is capable of creating an instant Wi-Fi hotspot almost anywhere. It is portable and compact and made to be taken with you on trips away, creating a wireless network on the go. By utilising multiple operating modes, the TP-Link TD-WR810N adapts to provide network access for multiple situations. The device has a built-on mains plug to provide power, which makes it easy to move around the home.
What wireless capabilities can the multiple operating modes offer?
The 'wireless router' mode creates a stable 2.4GHz wireless frequency with up to 300Mbps data transfer speeds. With this, you are able to link devices such as laptops, phones and tablets to your network wirelessly – making it great for home and most hotel networks. 'Client' mode is perfect for TVs and game consoles which are not Wi-Fi enabled, and allows them to connect to your wireless network. 'Repeater' mode can be used to extend an existing wireless signal. This helps remove any wireless blind spots from your home or office, increasing the network range. 'Access point' mode can create a wireless signal for networks that are not Wi-Fi enabled. The TP-Link TL-WR810N can also serve as a WISP client router, for internet services sent to you wirelessly.
What wired connections are available?
A 10/100 WAN/LAN port allows you to connect the pocket router to an existing router, providing you with a wireless access point or secondary router to extend a wireless network. A second 10/100 LAN port lets you attach wired devices such as a games console or smart television. This connection allows the attached devices to access a wireless network. An included USB port allows you to connect a USB stick for use with your network, making file sharing a breeze. The USB port also doubles as a charging port for your portable devices such as tablets and smartphones, with an output of 1A at 5V.