(Used) Trust Oxxtron 1300VA Management UPS
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B33RG
About this product
• Provides 600 Watts at 1300VA emergency battery power to allow connected devices to continue to run in the event of a power outage
• UK Mains output allows you to run compatible equipment that requires 230 volt power
• Connect up to four devices using the IEC C13 Output connections
• One IEC C14 port provides input power to the UPS
• RJ11 pass-through protects phone/fax or Modem lines against electrical interference
• Integrated surge protection guards from power surges and spikes
• Internal sealed lead acid battery with a recharge time of approximately 8 hours
• LED indicator display provides status information on the UPS
• Audible low power alarm alerts you when the UPS needs to recharge
• Device model number: 17679
• USB port allows you to connect to a computer for monitoring the UPS with the included softwareWhat is a UPS?
An uninterruptible power supply (UPS) provides emergency power and surge protection if your mains supply fails. At the moment when you lose mains power, any connected devices will be supplied with power stored in the UPS internal batteries. When power is restored the UPS is recharged automatically – a full recharge of this UPS takes approximately eight hours and provides you emergency backup power*, with a maximum 600W/1300VA output. This allows you to save any data and shut down any connected electrical equipment safely, preventing any damage or corruption to your system hardware that a sudden loss of power can cause.
*Please note: The maximum runtime of a UPS is dependent of the load being drawn at any one time.
What connections are available on this UPS
The Trust Oxxtron 1300VA UPS provides you with a single IEC C14 connection to supply the UPS with 230V mains power. Four IEC C13 connections act as outputs for your devices. These would typically be devices that usually use IEC C14 power cables, for example desktop computers, data servers or computer monitors. Two RJ11 /RJ45 ports allow you to protect your phone or modem lines from electrical interference and surges.
What does the included software enable me to do?
A single USB-B port allows you to connect the UPS to a computer to allow you to monitor and manage the UPS using the included software. This allows you to see a overview of usage for the UPS as well as allowing you to remotely monitor its operation. As well as run maintenance, such as a self test to ensure the UPS is running error free.
|Product Description||TRUST OXXTRON 1300VA MAN UPS|
|Visual display type||3 LEDS: Yellow, Green, Red|
|Software connected by?||USB|
|PC automatic shutdown||Yes|
|Surge energy rating||Not Specified by manufacturer|
|UPS type||Line interactive|
|Output waveform||Stepped approximation to a sinewave|
|Input Connectors and quantity||1 x power IEC C14|
|Output connectors and quantity||4 x IEC C13|
|Dataline Surge protection||RJ45|
|Battery Type||Lead Acid|
|Battery Form Factor||Internal|
|Number of batteries||1|
|Maintenace free battery||Yes|
|Max Run Time||Dependant on load|
|Cables included and length||2x power cables|
|Min Operating Temperature||0°C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40°C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0-95%|
|Switching Time||Not Specified by manufacturer|
|Trust Oxxtron 1300VA UPS|
|2x Loop through power cables|