(Used) Ubiquiti airMAX PowerBeam ac 450 Mbps 30km Network Bridge
• Share a wireless network across a distance of up to 30km
• Throughput speeds of up to 450Mbps
• One gigabit Ethernet port for connecting to a modem or a router/switch
• airOS 7 provides you with a browser based operating system to control and change aspects of the network bridge
• Intelligent QoS (quality of service) gives prioritisation to voice or video providing buffer free streaming
• Great range of 30km supplied by the 29 dBi gain antenna with InnerFeed technology present to improve performanceWhat can I do with this network bridge?
The Ubiquiti airMAX PowerBeam ac (Manufacturer's Code: PBE-5AC-620) is an ideal solution for sharing or bridging networks across extremely long distances (up to 30km). It filters out unwanted noise by sending out the radio waves within a tighter bandwidth, which is great if you are looking to use this in crowded areas with other competing radio signals and improves performance. To improve the performance even further Ubiquiti has used InnerFeed technology which integrates the radio into the feed horn of the antenna, eliminating potential performance degradation caused by needing to cable the radio to the antenna.
How is the airMAX ac technology beneficial?
A time division multiple access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allocates pre-designated time slots for clients to send and receive data. This upgrades performance in latency, noise immunity, scalability and throughput. In addition, a custom integrated chip provides hardware acceleration, to support higher data rates and dense modulation used in the airMAX ac technology, allowing for up to 450Mbps of throughput speeds and the amazing distance of up to 30km. Furthermore, intelligent QoS provides prioritisation to voice or video for a seamless streaming experience.
What software do I get with this?
The Ubiquiti airMAX PowerBeam ac uses an airOS 7 operating system to control various selectable features of the network bridge, such as the channel you want it to operate on and transmission power. This web based operating system also has a range of diagnostic tools, including Ethernet cabling testing, radio frequency diagnostics and a spectrum analyser. With spectral analysis giving you the ability to plan your network, optimise channel selection and minimise noise interference, it further improves the overall wireless performance.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.