(Used) Uniden Bearcat UBC-125XLT 500Ch Handheld Scanner
• Up to 500 channels in 10 banks
• Close call captures local transmissions in an instant
• For ease of programming connect to a computer
• Includes civilian aircraft and military aircraft frequency bands
• Easy to read backlit LCD
• Has a Custom Search function which allows programming to 10 search areas
• Turbo Search increases automatically search speed from 100 to 300 steps per second for bands with 5 kHz stepsThe new Uniden UBC125XLT is a compact 500 channel handheld scanner with frequency steps of 5/6.25/10/12.5 KHz, includes Military Aircraft Band and special features such as Alpha Tagging, CTCSS/DCS Squelch Modes and Close Call RF Capture Technology . Ideal for listening to the communication from Civil Air traffic Control, Boats, truckers operating on CB radio, Ham Radio/Amateur Operators, Sporting events, Churches and Mosques etc.
This scanner is PC programmable, therefore can easily be programmed by using your Laptop or Computer. Another advantage of this scanner is that it comes with 2 x Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries, AC/DC adapter with a 3 Pin UK plugs and a USB cable, which enables you to charge the unit either by mains power or by using your i-Phone 3 Pin USB Wall Adapter.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.