(Used) Wacom Intuos Draw Pen Small Graphics Tablet - White
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B08QX
About this product
- Wacom’s pen tablet range is inexpensive and a great starting point for digitalising your creativity
- Small active area of 152mm x 95mm that can be controlled easily and a good companion for small to medium computer monitors
- Ideal for desktops with limited work space and portable with dimensions of 210mm x 169mm x 11mm (W x D x H)
• Wacom’s pen tablet range is inexpensive and a great starting point for digitalising your creativity
• Small active area of 152mm x 95mm that can be controlled easily and a good companion for small to medium computer monitors
• Ideal for desktops with limited work space and portable with dimensions of 210mm x 169mm x 11mm (W x D x H)
• Control the thickness of your lines with your pen and navigate your screen easily with 1024 levels of pen pressure sensitivity and 2540 lines per inch (lpi)
• Connects to your computer through a wired USB connection or wirelessly with Wacom’s optional kit (sold separately)
• Improve productivity with four programmable ExpressKeys for repetitive tasks and navigationAn entire range of art supplies all in one tool
Draw, paint and edit with this easy to use Intuos Draw Pen graphics tablet (manufacturer code: CTL490DW). Sketch and draw to your heart’s content, then turn your pen into a virtual brush and colour it in with a spectrum of colours. You could even turn your pen into a marker or pencil, it’s like having an entire store of art supplies at your fingertips. An active area of 152mm x 95mm (W x H) and 2540lpi makes this graphics tablet a great companion for a small to medium sized monitor, so you are able to easily navigate the screen.
The small active area results in a compact pen tablet that is perfect for limited desktop areas. It also makes it easy to take with you on the go, with it able to fit into a laptop bag or similar. Primarily connected to your computer with a USB cable, you can go cordless with a Wacom wireless accessory kit (sold separately).
How natural does it feel using the pen?
Drawing and painting digitally couldn’t be easier with this graphics tablet. Using Wacom’s patented electromagnetic resonance technology the pen doesn’t require a battery to be used. This provides you with a pen which isn’t bulky or heavy and ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip. 1024 levels of pen pressure allows you to determine the thickness and opacity of lines by how much pressure you apply to the pen when it is in contact with the tablet. All of this makes drawing and painting with the graphics tablet feel natural, like pen on paper, even more so with the tablet being usable even if you’re right or left handed.
Won’t it be difficult to navigate around the screen with the tablet?
Four ExpressKeys can be programmed and set to be applicable to specific applications. This gives you the ability to set shortcuts for a group of buttons or a combination of keystrokes, so you can quickly execute common functions and navigate through applications easily.
What software is included with this tablet?
Compatible with Mac or Windows computers, you simply plug the USB cable into the tablet and your computer. Install the driver, then register and you can download the free software. Intuos Draw is supplied with ArtRage Lite software to give you an application you can start drawing, sketching and painting to straight away. Alternatively you can use it with your favourite drawing applications, with a number of different applications that can take advantage of the ExpressKeys and pressure sensitive pen.
System Requirements & Software
System Requirements & Softwarekeyboard_arrow_down
Operating System Requirements:
Windows Vista SP2
Windows 7 SP1
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down