(Used) Wacom Intuos Photo Pen and Touch Small Graphics Tablet – Black
• Wacom’s pen and touch tablet range is inexpensive and helps to save you time while still providing you with a range of features
• Small active area of 152mm x 95mm that can be controlled easily and a good companion for small to medium computer monitors
• Ideal for desktops with limited work space and portable with dimensions of 210mm x 169mm x 11mm (W x D x H)
• Edit your pictures with precision and navigate easily with 1024 levels of pen pressure sensitivity and 2540 lines per inch (lpi)
• Improve your productivity and experience more fluidity in your work with multi-touch gesture support
• Connects to your computer through a wired USB connection or wirelessly with Wacom’s optional kit (sold separately)
• Improve productivity with four programmable ExpressKeys for repetitive tasks and navigationAdvance your photo editing skills with just one purchase
Edit your pictures to perfection and make each one special with this Intuos Photo Pen and Touch graphics tablet (Manufacturer code: CTH490PK). You can bring your pictures to life by creating memorable images, beautiful picture books, incredible cards and crafts and more. Everything you need is included in this easy to use package. Navigate a small to medium sized monitor with relative ease thanks to the small active area of 152mm x 95mm (W x H) and 2540 lpi.
The small active area results in a compact pen tablet that is perfect for limited desktop areas, with dimensions of 210mm x 169mm x 11mm (W x D x H). It also makes it easy to take with you on the go, with it able to fit into a laptop bag or similar. Primarily connected to your computer with a USB cable, you can go cordless with a Wacom wireless accessory kit (sold separately).
How well does the pen perform when editing pictures?
Using Wacom’s patented electromagnetic resonance technology the pen doesn’t require a battery to be used. This provides you with a pen that isn’t bulky or heavy and ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip which results in the familiar feel and movement of an actual pen. 1024 levels of pen pressure lets you select and edit pictures, create masks and effects, or add drawings with precision. The possibilities of what you can edit is truly endless. Create perfect memories and use the images for cards, invitations, photobooks or other crafts.
How does this tablet help me to save time?
Four ExpressKeys can be programmed and set to be applicable to specific applications. This gives you the ability to set shortcuts for a group of buttons or a combination of keystrokes, like changing tips or tools, saving you from wasting valuable time doing repetitive steps. Support for multi-touch capabilities means you can use simple gestures to zoom, pan and navigate your pictures in seconds.
What software is included with this tablet?
Compatible with Mac or Windows computers, you simply plug the USB cable into the tablet and your computer. Install the driver, then register and you can download the free software. Intuos Photo is supplied with Corel PaintShop Pro X8 for Windows and Corel Aftershot Pro 2 for both Windows and Mac. Macphun Creative Kit (Tonality Pro, Intensify Pro, Snapheal Prol, and Noiseless Pro) is also available for Mac users. Alternatively you can use the tablet with your favourite photo editing application, with a number of different applications that can take advantage of the ExpressKeys, multi-touch and pressure sensitive pen. Everything you need to edit and transform your pictures into true works of art is provided for you in the box.
System Requirements & Software
|Operating System Requirements
Windows Vista SP3
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.