• Wire free for quick and easy installation and setup
• Single wireless PIR motion detector sensor
• Detects intruders up to 12m away
• Long operating range of up to 30 metres
• Compatible with all Yale Easy Fit and Smart Home alarms
• Part of the Yale’s Smart Living range
• Pet friendly PIR sensor will ignore one pet under 27KgHow should I use my PIR?
The Yale Additional Wireless Pet Friendly PIR Sensor has a range of up to 12m. If it detects movement within this range, it will alert the control box which activates the siren. The sensor is best placed in the corners of rooms an intruder would need to travel through – such as a kitchen, entrance hall or landing.
This PIR alarm is designed for those who have animals in the areas they want to protect. The sensor has an exclusion zone built into the detection range which will not register a pet weighing up to 27kg. This system is not suitable for multiple pets or in areas where pets can climb out of the exclusion zone.
Easy to setup and ready to go
The Yale Additional Wireless Pet Friendly PIR Sensor comes with everything you need to set it up included in the box, including all of the screws, fixings and batteries which are required. The Yale Additional Wireless Pet Friendly PIR Sensor is compatible and easily paired with all Yale Easy Fit and Smart Home alarm kits.
Compatible alarm kits
Yale Easy Fit Smartphone Wireless Intruder Alarm Kit A65QA
Yale Easy Fit Starter Kit Wireless Alarm A50WB
Yale Easy Fit Standard Alarm Kit A51WB
Yale Easy Fit Telecommunicating Intruder Alarm Kit A52WB
Yale Smart Home Starter Kit A53WB
Yale Smart Home Alarm Kit A54WB
Yale Smart Home Alarm and View Kit A55WB
Yale Smart Home Alarm, View and Control Kit A77WB