• Lock and unlock your door using the handle
• Four - six digit user code – one master and up to nine others
• No need for wires or signal, the standalone handle is battery powered
• Stylish chrome finish
• Automatically locks when the door closes
• Three minute lockout if the wrong code is entered five times
• Beep confirmation of button presses and unlocking
• Specifically designed for left hand openingWhere could I use a code handle?
The Yale code handle allows you install a lock on almost any internal door. Simply set a user code, fit the handle to the door in its normal position and attach to the latch. Stylish chrome finish and modern design produces a smart looking handle. Powered by two CR2 batteries (order code N06BX) the handle doesn’t need any wires or signal to work. Each pack comes with a coded external handle for left handed use and a standard internal handle.
What modes can I use my door lock in?
The handle has two modes – passage, which requires pressing a lock button and automatic locking which locks the door as soon as it is closed. As you key in the access code there is a visual and audible confirmation on the handle itself.
What security features does my door lock have?
Up to 10 user codes can be added to the lock and the codes can be between four-six digits for extra security. If five incorrect access codes are entered in a row the handle will lock out users until the right code is entered twice or three minutes have passed.