• High definition 720p wireless IP camera
• 110-degree horizontal wide viewing angle with pan, tilt, zoom
• Remote view from your smartphone or tablet
• Wi-Fi compatible with a frequency of 2.4GHz
• For indoor use only
• Memory card capacity of up to 32GB
• High resolution night vision with a viewing distance of up to eight metres
• Built-in microphone and speaker for two way audio
• Built-in motion detection sensor
• Dropbox compatible for sharing saved footageWhat features does this Yale Pan Tilt Zoom Camera have?
The Yale Pan Tilt Zoom Camera is a high definition 720p IP camera, with high resolution night vision of up to eight metres, which helps you keep an eye on your home around the clock. Each camera is able to pick up footage of nearly a whole room thanks to the 110-degree horizontal wide viewing angle. Even more coverage is possible with the pan, tilt, zoom features.
The built-in speaker and microphone provides two-way audio. This means you can speak into your home via the camera, warning intruders or reassuring pets by using the smartphone or tablet app when you are away from the house. The built-in motion detector can be armed by your smartphone app when leaving your home, so if any motion is detected the camera will start recording and send you a smart notification to warn you. Store up to 32GB worth of video footage on a microSD card, which can be slotted into the IP camera. As the camera system is compatible with Dropbox, you can save and share footage with others. This is helpful if you ever have to pass footage onto the police.
Can I view the footage remotely?
Yale Pan Tilt Zoom Camera lets you view footage anywhere in the world 24/7 through the smartphone and tablet app. Provided your smartphone or tablet and your IP camera are connected to Wi-Fi at all times, remote viewing is available. When you are away from the house, notifications will be sent to your device so you can check up on your home if the built-in motion detector picks up movement.
How easy is the camera to set up?
The Yale Pan Tilt Zoom Camera has been designed with the user in mind. The system is a DIY installation and the user menu interface allows for a quick and easy set up.