(Used)ProSound UHF Selectable Frequency Single Wireless Bodypack Microphone Kit
• 16 selectable license-free frequencies between 863 MHZ and 865MHz
• Single wireless bodypack kit with headset and tie-clip microphones which is ideal for conferences, presentations and karaoke events
• High band UHF (ultra high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other items
• Up to six hours battery life on just three AA batteries (included replacement Order Code L43AL)
• 6.35mm jack output socket allows it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• battery powered reciever for completely wireless useWhy would I choose a wireless microphone?
Free yourself from wires with this wireless kit. With two microphone types to choose from with a headset and tie-clip microphone you can use the one best suited to you. The bodypack and receiver can be connected on one of 16 different selectable ultra high frequencies so you can get a clear sound without interference from other devices and obstacles.
Why would I use a bodypack kit?
The bodypack kit gives you a choice between a headset microphone, which is ideal if you’re moving around a lot such as a practical demonstrations, and a tie-clip microphone perfect for interviews. The microphones connect directly to the bodypack with a wire and then connect to the receiver wirelessly. You can get up to six hours of use out of three AA batteries.
How easy is it to set up the microphone and receiver?
Pop in your batteries and select your frequency to connect to the receiver. Set your receiver to the same frequency and receive your microphones signal. The receiver uses battery power and outputs the audio through a single ¼ inch (6.35mm) jack to go to a wide range of mixers, amps and powered speakers without needing its own mains socket to choose from you’ll get the clearest signal every time.
What does (Used) mean?
Items have been returned, but checked for condition, and deemed fit for resale at a reduced price. The visual inspection does imply the items are all fully working as we do not test every function. This stock traditionally has had opened packaging which can have some cosmetic damage. All accessories including power supplies, cables, manuals and software should be in place. To ensure peace of mind each product comes with 12 month guarantee.
| Microphone type
| Polar pattern
| Frequency range
| Mic connector
|| UHF to receiving unit
| Output connector
|| 1 x balanced 1/4-inch (6.35mm) socket
| Controls front
|| Power, volume and signal
|| DC 12 V - 17 V @ 1 W
|| 80 mm x 55 mm x 22mm Receiver
|| 62 mm x 87 mm x 22 mm Transmitter
| Net weight
|| 500 g
| Package contents
|| 1x UHF wireless receiver
|| 1x Bodypack transmitter
|| 1x Tie clip microphone
|| 1x Headset microphone
|| 1x 1m ¼" jack to ¼" jack cable
|| 3x 1.5V AA batteries
|| 1x Instruction manual
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.