• For balanced analogue mic and line level audio
• Create internal equipment rack and patch panel wiring
• Great for adaptor leads and multi-pin connector breakouts
• Foil screen bonded to outer jacket for easy prepping
• 24AWG drain wire for screen connection
• Silver plated and plain Ultra-pure oxygen free copper for outstanding sonic integrity
• For Installations not requiring LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) jacket materialsWhy choose Van Damme Pro Grade Classic XKE 1 Pair Installation Cable?
Van Damme Pro Grade Classic XKE 1 pair installation cable is a foil screened twisted pair for installation and rack wiring. Tough, flexible and very easy to prepare as the foil screen is bonded to the outer jacket, this cable type is also useful for 'bodge leads', adapter cables and multi-pin breakouts where individual tails need to be colour identified or are to be permanently installed.
What lengths of this cable can I purchase?
This product is sold in units of 1 metre, up to a maximum length in 1 piece of 100 metres. Orders placed for a quantity of 100 units, or multiples of 100 units will be supplied on a reel; otherwise the cable will be supplied cut to length.