Van Damme Black Series Concert Grade Speaker Cable Twin Axial (priced per metre)
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N01JU
• Ideal for touring speaker applications
• 2.5mm2 conductors for high power speaker systems
• Matt black jacket for on stage use
• Construction optimised for flexibility
• Ultra Pure OFC copper conductors for outstanding sonic integrity
• Low overall diameter to fit Neutrik Jack and XLR connectors
• Multicores for high power & line array systems
• Multicore construction optimised for dynamic useWhy choose Van Damme Black Series Concert Grade Speaker Cable?
The Black Series Concert Grade Speaker Cable offers a comprehensive conductor size and core count to accommodate almost all potential speaker signals. From 2 core 1.5mm through 8 core 4mm to 18 core 2.5mm the ultra pure copper conductors, cutting edge PVC compounds and dynamic use focused construction provide accurate signal transmission, toughness and flexibility.
What lengths of this cable can I purchase?
This product is sold in units of 1 metre, up to a maximum length in 1 piece of 100 metres. Orders placed for a quantity of 100 units, or multiples of 100 units will be supplied on a reel; otherwise the cable will be supplied cut to length.
|Overall Cable Diameter||7.6 mm|
|Conductor Material||Bare Ultra Pure OFC Copper|
|Conductor Stranding||50 x 0.25 mm|
|Jacket Test Voltage||2000Vdc x 1 minute|
|Conductor Resistance||7.65 Ohm/Km|
|Manufacturer Product Range||Black Series Concert Grade Speaker Cables|
|Manufacturer Part Number||268-525-000|