Van Damme Blue Pro Classic XKE Pro-Patch Cable (priced per metre)
• Perfect for balanced analogue mic and line level audio
• Ideal for creating short mic leads and splitter leads
• Cotton fillers to prevent static build up and ensure even capacitance
• 95% optical coverage braid for excellent mechanical strength and EMI/RFI rejection
• Silver plated and plain Ultra-pure oxygen free copper for outstanding sonic integrity
• Ideal for bantam jacks and patch cords, stereo mini jacks, midi leads and other DIN connector applicationsWhy choose Van Damme Pro Grade Classic XKE Pro-Patch Cable?
Van Damme Pro Grade Classic XKE Pro-patch cable has been specifically designed as a 4.85mm overall diameter cable to suit Neutrik and Switchcraft bantam jacks, and other applications requiring a lower OD cable. Its braided screen and tightly packed construction ensure that the smaller size in no way compromises the mechanical and sonic integrity.
What lengths of this cable can I purchase?
This product is sold in units of 1 metre, up to a maximum length in 1 piece of 100 metres. Orders placed for a quantity of 100 units, or multiples of 100 units will be supplied on a reel; otherwise the cable will be supplied cut to length.
| Overall Cable Diameter
|| 4.85 mm
|| 39 kg/km
| Conductor Material
|| Bare silver plated UP-OFC Copper + UP-OFC Copper
| Conductor Stranding
|| 7 x 0.10mm + 21 x 0.10mm
| Insulation Material
|| Cross linked polyethylene
| Insulation Diameter
|| 1.6 mm
| Screening Type (s)
|| 96 x 0.10mm braided tinned OFC Copper
| Jacket Material
|| PVC/Neoprene composite
| Jacket Thickness
|| 0.40 mm
| Jacket Tensile Strength
|| >8 N/mm2
| Jacket Elongation
| Jacket Heat Shock Test
|| 120 ºC x 1 hour – no cracks
| Jacket Test Voltage
|| 1000 Vdc x 1 minute
| Conductor Resistance
|| <85 Ohm/Km
| Insulation Resistance
|| >5000 M Ohm
|| 50 pF/m
| Manufacturer Product Range
|| Classic XKE Pro-Patch Cable
| Manufacturer Part Number
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.