• Perfect for balanced analogue mic and line level audio
• Ideal for creating short mic leads and splitter leads
• Cotton fillers to prevent static build up and ensure even capacitance
• 95% optical coverage braid for excellent mechanical strength and EMI/RFI rejection
• Silver plated and plain Ultra-pure oxygen free copper for outstanding sonic integrity
• Ideal for bantam jacks and patch cords, stereo mini jacks, midi leads and other DIN connector applicationsWhy choose Van Damme Pro Grade Classic XKE Pro-Patch Cable?
Van Damme Pro Grade Classic XKE Pro-patch cable has been specifically designed as a 4.85mm overall diameter cable to suit Neutrik and Switchcraft bantam jacks, and other applications requiring a lower OD cable. Its braided screen and tightly packed construction ensure that the smaller size in no way compromises the mechanical and sonic integrity.
What lengths of this cable can I purchase?
This product is sold in units of 1 metre, up to a maximum length in 1 piece of 100 metres. Orders placed for a quantity of 100 units, or multiples of 100 units will be supplied on a reel; otherwise the cable will be supplied cut to length.