Van Damme Classic XKE 1 Pair Install Cable Blue (priced per metre)
• For balanced analogue mic and line level audio
• Create internal equipment rack and patch panel wiring
• Great for adaptor leads and multi-pin connector breakouts
• Foil screen bonded to outer jacket for easy prepping
• 24AWG drain wire for screen connection
• Silver plated and plain Ultra-pure oxygen free copper for outstanding sonic integrity
• For Installations not requiring LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) jacket materialsWhy choose Van Damme Pro Grade Classic XKE 1 Pair Installation Cable?
Van Damme Pro Grade Classic XKE 1 pair installation cable is a foil screened twisted pair for installation and rack wiring. Tough, flexible and very easy to prepare as the foil screen is bonded to the outer jacket, this cable type is also useful for 'bodge leads', adapter cables and multi-pin breakouts where individual tails need to be colour identified or are to be permanently installed.
What lengths of this cable can I purchase?
This product is sold in units of 1 metre, up to a maximum length in 1 piece of 100 metres. Orders placed for a quantity of 100 units, or multiples of 100 units will be supplied on a reel; otherwise the cable will be supplied cut to length.
| Overall Cable Diameter
|| 3.5 mm
|| 22.5 kg/km
| Conductor Material
|| Bare silver plated UP-OFC Copper + tinned UP-OFC Copper
| Conductor Stranding
|| 1 x 0.20mm + 6 x 0.20mm
| Insulation Material
|| Cross Linked Polyethylene
| Insulation Diameter
|| 1.6 mm
| Screening Type (s)
|| 150% Coverage Aluminium/polyester foil
| Jacket Material
|| PVC/Neoprene composite
| Jacket Thickness
|| 0.4 mm
| Jacket Tensile Strength
|| >8 N/mm2
| Jacket Elongation
| Jacket Heat Shock Test
|| 120 ºC x 1 hour – no cracks
| Jacket Test Voltage
|| 1000 Vdc x 1 minute
| Conductor Resistance
|| <85 Ohm/Km
| Insulation Resistance
|| >5000 M Ohm
|| 50 pF/m
| Manufacturer Product Range
|| Classic XKE 1 Pair Installation Cable
| Manufacturer Part Number
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.