Van Damme Green Pro Grade Classic XKE Instrument Cable (priced per metre)
• Perfect for guitar cables
• Ideal for keyboard and sound module cables
• Great for Hi-Fi interconnects
• Low noise and high flexibility for onstage use
• Dual thermoplastic/lapped copper screens for excellent noise rejection
• Silver plated and plain Ultra-pure oxygen free copper for outstanding sonic integrityWhy choose Van Damme Pro Grade Classic XKE Instrument Cable?
Van Damme Pro Grade Classic XKE Instrument Cable is a relatively low capacitance unbalanced audio cable for use with guitars, keyboards and other unbalanced output devices. Its tight construction and dual screens of conductive thermoplastic and close lapped copper ensure noise free handling and excellent noise rejection making this cable ideal for on stage use.
What lengths of this cable can I purchase?
This product is sold in units of 1 metre, up to a maximum length in 1 piece of 100 metres. Orders placed for a quantity of 100 units, or multiples of 100 units will be supplied on a reel; otherwise the cable will be supplied cut to length.
| Overall Cable Diameter
|| 6 mm
|| 50 kg/km
| Conductor Material
|| Bare silver plated UP-OFC Copper + UP-OFC Copper
| Conductor Stranding
|| 3 x 0.20mm + 4 x 0.20mm
| Insulation Material
|| Foamed Polyethylene
| Insulation Diameter
|| 1.6 mm
| Screening Type (s)
|| Conductive thermoplastic + lapped UP-OFC Copper
| Jacket Material
|| PVC/Neoprene composite
| Jacket Thickness
|| 1.70 mm
| Jacket Tensile Strength
|| >8 N/mm2
| Jacket Elongation
| Jacket Heat Shock Test
|| 120 ºC x 1 hour – no cracks
| Jacket Test Voltage
|| 1000 Vdc x 1 minute
| Conductor Resistance
|| <90 Ohm/Km
| Insulation Resistance
|| >5000 M Ohm
|| 90 pF/m
| Manufacturer Product Range
|| Classic XKE Instrument Cable
| Manufacturer Part Number
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.